03 SVT Focus 2 door

Sapperstang

Established Member
03 SVT Focus 2 door hatch. Car is in good condition w/67K miles. Car is red (infrared)with red and black interior. Car is stock. No modifications. Car is a 6 speed manual. Factory options include HID headlights, heated mirrors, side airbags, front airbags, folding side mirrors,cargo net, etc. Car is in typical condition for mileage. There are a couple wheels with curb rash from the previous owner. Car is fun to drive and handles and brakes well. Any questions please email or PM. $8,500 obo.

Misc229.jpg

Misc230.gif

Misc228.gif

Last edited:

Sapperstang

Established Member
Forgot to mention car has the audiophile stereo system with 6 disc cd changer and factory sub in the trunk. Price is nego.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I don't know much about the SVT Focus. Do they require Premium gas? I'm looking for something I can use as a DD that can handle 87 octane.

Sapperstang

Established Member
Lethalchem said:
I don't know much about the SVT Focus. Do they require Premium gas? I'm looking for something I can use as a DD that can handle 87 octane.

Yeah they do. Still doesn't cost me much to fill up due to the small tank. Gets pretty good mileage for me too.

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
WHat kind of mileage do get in a Focus SVT? I have been considering a DD and another SVT would be fun.

Sapperstang

Established Member
TeddyKGB said:
WHat kind of mileage do get in a Focus SVT? I have been considering a DD and another SVT would be fun.

Low 30's on highway. Bit less in town. I never figured it up to be honest. Price is nego.

gtmuscle

Established Member
What will you be willing to take bottom line cash. I am looking for a DD for my son and will be driving to MAryland next weekend for trip and may stop and look if price is right. Not to pry, but why are you selling it.

Sapperstang

Established Member
gtmuscle said:
What will you be willing to take bottom line cash. I am looking for a DD for my son and will be driving to MAryland next weekend for trip and may stop and look if price is right. Not to pry, but why are you selling it.

Selling to get a truck which will I need right now. PM me and I will tell you bottom dollar. Thanks.

Sapperstang

Established Member
FaYgOkRiS said:
Hmm, I do have Vacation left, lol

Come get her. Two others interested but have not heard from either in a couple days. Car is on autotrader now.

Users who are viewing this thread