03' Stock PCM calibration YHD01 vs HSF0

4601S/C

Established Member
I didn't want to detract from the thread I saw this in, so I figured I'd make a new thread about it: Apparently the final calibration for 2003 Cobra was HSF0 which is essentially identical to AMZ2 (final 04' calibration). It is mentioned in this thread that under HSF0 and AMZ2 the PCM will not pull timing timing at 100° as it does in YDH01. Instead it won't pull timing till much later (higher IAT2). Can anyone shed light on this? I was under the impression that ALL factory Terminator PCM calibrations progressively pulled timing from 100°-150°.

I was wondering about canned tunes in relation to timing vs IAT2: I have a canned tune on my car (Stock pulley). As far as I am aware the canned tunes do not alter the stock IAT2 vs timing tables, but I'm not positive on that either. Just looking for some clarity.

Best Regards.

03Steve

Established Member
Both calibrations listed begin to pull timing once 100* IAT2 is surpassed. Any other questions between the two while I have them open?

4601S/C

Established Member
Both calibrations listed begin to pull timing once 100* IAT2 is surpassed. Any other questions between the two while I have them open?

That was my only question. Thanks for help:thumbsup:!

Users who are viewing this thread