Established Member
From the svtp page on FB.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230319-102447_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230319-102447_Chrome.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 210

Saleen498

Established Member
Looks like you are still waiting on headlights from Josh!
Lol. Nah. I was smart back in the day. Still have a few new OEM sets and new aftermarket with clear turns. Alot if brand new OEM stuff going back onto the car eventually. I'm not rushing the project. It was my 34k mile clean title $900 impulse buy to save the VIN from the scrap yard.
20230319_103135.jpeg

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm not sure, but if it has sold already and I'm sure being the cleanest out there it already has, I do have the 2nd cleanest cobra in existence. It's a little dusty from storage other than that she's mint. View attachment 1785763

Bumper not being original would be a deal breaker. Defiantly looking for a wash and wax project car. Looks turn key ready.
Can you text me more pics of the seat bolsters and engine bay at (413) 539-0898.
By the looks of it, stored in a pre WWII chicken barn?
Lots of scams out there now a days just trying to be careful.

Did OP post any 60 foot times for the tent? Is the tent included? More pics of tent. Asking for a friend!View attachment 1785769

Sent from my SM-S506DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

In 13 years, I've spit my coffee out at about 4 posts on this site. This being one of them. Well done sir!

Last edited:

Gt350g

Established Member
I believe he has shown/drove past her house/apartment before in some videos before. Someone could make this happen fr
emoji23.png

Sent from my SM-S536DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app
In case anyone wondered where his hood came from. It was off of this car. Guy lives in Western, MA. Same guy in Josh's videos that he goes to visit with his MC to compare the color to SB.
Well shit, Josh was supposed to paint that hood for him as apart of the trade. Looks like that didn’t happen…

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
I just checked and saw that too. Someone left the comment of : Oh the Irony of this post, or something similar to that. And then he shuts the comments off. He cry's about being banned from here and he cant plead his case but he wont even stick up for himself on his own social media. He could at least make valid points on his IG or FB for people to see to try and turn the tide and maybe everyone here is just a liar ( Playing devils advocate obviously ). But he wont even do that. The instant someone says anything that is not in step with what he spews from his mouth he either shuts down the comments or blocks them.

This has gotten way too big for him to be able to block it out of existence or to run from it by shutting down comments. He's too stupid to think of making another account to get back in here and plead his case. I've seen enough of his FB posts in the past and had enough FB messenger conversation's with him to know that he's fried a good amount of his brain cells. The real irony of all of this is he really has no idea just how much this has blown up over the past few days. Anything I post on FB where we are in the same group he cant see it since he blocked me last fall and he cant get back in here to see the damage he has created. Even though he's blind to all of this for the time being the day will come when reality slaps him in the face and he will have to face Gods judgement ( Pun intended )
That was me who left that comment. He quickly deleted it and blocked me

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
I just checked and saw that too. Someone left the comment of : Oh the Irony of this post, or something similar to that. And then he shuts the comments off. He cry's about being banned from here and he cant plead his case but he wont even stick up for himself on his own social media. He could at least make valid points on his IG or FB for people to see to try and turn the tide and maybe everyone here is just a liar ( Playing devils advocate obviously ). But he wont even do that. The instant someone says anything that is not in step with what he spews from his mouth he either shuts down the comments or blocks them.

This has gotten way too big for him to be able to block it out of existence or to run from it by shutting down comments. He's too stupid to think of making another account to get back in here and plead his case. I've seen enough of his FB posts in the past and had enough FB messenger conversation's with him to know that he's fried a good amount of his brain cells. The real irony of all of this is he really has no idea just how much this has blown up over the past few days. Anything I post on FB where we are in the same group he cant see it since he blocked me last fall and he cant get back in here to see the damage he has created. Even though he's blind to all of this for the time being the day will come when reality slaps him in the face and he will have to face Gods judgement ( Pun intended )

Looks like he deleted is IG account. Mission accomplished

Last edited:

1FastFord

Established Member
Had to look it up, title jumping is actually a felony in all states and puts a huge burden on the unsuspecting buyer and also the original seller for fees and taxes that were never reported

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yfz162

88mph....serious shit!!!!
Established Member
This guy as you can see has scammed and lied over and over. Im just one of the many he's lied to repeatedly and scammed. It's a bad idea to defend this guy in any capacity. He did the same thing to the DSG he sold me. Never disclosed issues and mismatched paint hood etc. This is about so much more than his recent for sale. There is a reason people are coming out of the wood work to name and shame this guy. All over various forums and Facebook pages.
Why would you pull the trigger on a car that had a mismatched hood???? I get some issues are hard to find on a test drive, but the hood? Did you buy the car sight unseen or?? Certainly not taking this squids side, jus curious.

BoostedJeff

Established Member
So does said cobra have /had rats? Are they house trained or feral?? That maybe a deal breaker.
Undoubtedly. Any car left in storage like that in this part of the Country during the winter is going to fight critter problems. He had the same issue with the other two Cobras. I can only imagine the mess the new owners had to clean up. Funny part is he bitched about Tom's MC having critter problems when he went to look at it in his indoor shop. I seriously doubt that BS at this point. Just more lies.

oh3redfiresvt

Established Member
I live in Central New York my car is stored for almost half the year. I’m a fanatic about mice getting in the garage. I try to seal up any gaps that they can possibly get in . On occasion I’ll still catch one . Can’t imagine how many were in those cars.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

BoostedJeff

Established Member
Why would you pull the trigger on a car that had a mismatched hood???? I get some issues are hard to find on a test drive, but the hood? Did you buy the car sight unseen or?? Certainly not taking this squids side, jus curious.
He bought it out of state from my understanding and relied on Josh's word. The car had a mineral grey hood on it. Josh told me this when he bought it from Ray in GA.

Venom351R

Established Member
Looks like he deleted is IG account. Mission accomplished

I'm not shocked at all the he blocked you. I've not replied to any of his posts because I still want to see what he's up to.

He did post 3 mins ago with a pic of the SB saying its going to be a busy week, busier than he imagined if he's out driving it and the local po po pull him over.
Screenshot 2023-03-19 132338.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread