03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Exactly. I have to admit... I've probably bought worse!
Guilty! The car actually is not the issue here. It’s a nice freaking car and if someone is in the market it would be a great car to pick up (for a reasonable price). The issue is with the seller and the presentation of the car. I think opinions of the car are just tainted by the person selling it.

68gtscode

Established Member
Guilty! The car actually is not the issue here. It’s a nice freaking car and if someone is in the market it would be a great car to pick up (for a reasonable price). The issue is with the seller and the presentation of the car. I think opinions of the car are just tainted by the person selling it.
As long as the VIN tags weren’t swapped with some other car, perhaps wrecked and sitting in the back yard of the OP’s buddy!

Joe5.0

Established Member
Back in March of 2022 I asked him what he sold his DSG for…….he wrote me a novel.

Attachments

• 87796294-EFAC-4F8F-93A1-E8FC03AECF0E.png
    87796294-EFAC-4F8F-93A1-E8FC03AECF0E.png
    500.5 KB · Views: 201
  • 6C01C9E8-B41A-44FF-A681-5FD2AF9AC3B3.png
    6C01C9E8-B41A-44FF-A681-5FD2AF9AC3B3.png
    596.4 KB · Views: 204
  • FE377457-6EE1-4458-9DEB-866954DBA3C8.png
    FE377457-6EE1-4458-9DEB-866954DBA3C8.png
    610.8 KB · Views: 204

yfz162

88mph....serious shit!!!!
Established Member
Riley Deaver makes nice retrofit headlights, Joshua made me custom lights that took 8 months to do, packaged them like shit and one of the tabs broke off during shipping, I was so done with him at that point that I just gave them to my best friends son to fix and keep for his 99 cobra. I was gonna blast him on the terminator group on FB but figured karma would catch up with him…. Glad I was right
How can I get in touch with Riley? Would be interested in checking out his retrofit headlights.

secondly, holy $H!T what a read

TerminatorCobraJP

Established Member
Somebody should get a blumpkin from his baby momma, take pictures and send them to him.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
I believe he has shown/drove past her apartment in some videos before. Someone could make this happen fr

Sent from my SM-S536DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

Marines691

Established Member
All bullshit aside. I’d still buy this car, I don’t care about the hood and such. I’ll drive it. But it’s far from worth $59k. **** outta here
Yeah nobody is saying it's not worth owning. Just not perfect like he claims and certainly has an accident history by the auto insurance definition of such. Also 99% of this is just exposing his bs and lies/scams. I'd definitely snag that SB for like 40k like some of the others in that mileage range posted this week. I wouldn't even list my 17k mile mystichrome with perfect paint and interior w/ whipple for that much and it's certainly more valuable with the oem hood haha

TerminatorCobraJP

Established Member
That car has started to become something of a celebrity, kind of like Herbie the Love Bug.
As a result of this thread now he won't just claim to have the cleanest Cobra but the "most famous Cobra that broke the internet." I think he should mark the price up another $20K just for that.

Sent from my SM-S536DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

LS WUT

Established Member
Yeah nobody is saying it's not worth owning. Just not perfect like he claims and certainly has an accident history by the auto insurance definition of such. Also 99% of this is just exposing his bs and lies/scams. I'd definitely snag that SB for like 40k like some of the others in that mileage range posted this week. I wouldn't even list my 17k mile mystichrome with perfect paint and interior w/ whipple for that much and it's certainly more valuable with the oem hood haha
No doubt man, I’m either gonna buy a sonic blue after my white coupe leaves or I’m gonna snap this 1993 RHD supra.

Slowings

Established Member
How can I get in touch with Riley? Would be interested in checking out his retrofit headlights.

secondly, holy $H!T what a read
He’s quite active on facebook! He makes great lights and I’ve reached out before for help regarding my DIY retrofits. He’s an awesome dude.

Users who are viewing this thread