03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Realistically , I wonder what that car would sell for now that everyone knows the real history on it ?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Hopefully nobody I’ll spend more than $5k just on principle or teaching him a valuable lesson. Unfortunately, some vaping retard who thinks forums are for boomers will overpay and part it out.

Sent from my iPad using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Gt350g

Established Member
Had to go back like you said he was always passive aggressive like condescending. He was a jealous guy who always trash talked others more fortunate than him. When I got my second terminator a 17k mile mystichrome. This is what he said. How about awesome congrats? Not I could never own two blah blah bc I'd use money on family blah blah, then next sentence I need another diesel lol. What??
What house? Parents don’t count

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

BoostedJeff

Established Member
There is this video I was given and up loaded. Not sure if its the same one or not that you mentioned. Also I TOLD HIM to go to pete like everyone else was going to tell him to go there too. I did re read those messages this morning as well. He's too stupid to realize a Mustang Dyno and Dyno Jet read numbers differently. After he got it tuned he would say stupid crap dogging petes dyno for being high then also say it doesn't matter because its just about the tune anyway. Frigging guy talks out of both sides of his face.

That's sad and at this point so predictable. I need to go through all the messages I've had with him to see what else I find besides his 3 page long religious rants telling me I'm a sinner and worship the devil and am going to hell. I found it funny too that in your texts with him one of them where he obviously had fallen off the wagon again that he blamed all his issues on the devil. Absolute zero self responsibility at all, always has a scapegoat and always someone else's fault. I[ll go through my messages more later I'm trying to not let this whole ordeal completely consume my life and my weekend off, there are some other things I want to get to today lol
That wasn't the video, but I saw that and wow. That's more or less check mate on the BS story. Great addition to the evidence already presented. The one he posted showed the car after it was fixed and he said how he had the accident and he got a new hood from "his buddy" who had swapped a different hood on his car, etc. He mentioned how the color didn't quite match even though they were both factory SB. I took a quick peek at the channel and don't see it there anymore. I'm guessing he deleted that prior to listing it for sale.

I noticed someone mentioned the color being off on his DSG car's hood. That was because the hood was from a mineral grey car. He admitted that to me in messages when he bought it. Not sure why he didn't disclose that to the person on here who bought it.

And yes the whole Dyno/Tuning crap goes back to his "if it's mine, it's the best" mentality. Nothing against the guy who tuned his car, but he's not Pete. That's all I will say about that.

plumbcrazy

Established Member
If it has the original hood, never seen rain because it was tent kept, and a show car then there are many more like it.
36BBE6CD-EA12-442D-9BCA-2F6B5CC02500.jpeg
True. Still, I’m happy with #271( original hood) lol.

Users who are viewing this thread