03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

TerminatorCobraJP

Established Member
My daughter is 19. I agree. Thank God she sees the world through a pretty clear lens ( so far). Thankfully all of her friends know whether they’re a girl or a boy. I am old enough to remember when it wasn’t that difficult to understand.
Yep, this is exactly what I'm talking about. I don't care if people want to call themselves something else, that's their choice, I don't understand it but they have the right to do that. But some of these kids are truly delusional. It's sad to see things be this way. I've slipped up several times and called some kids the wrong pronouns and they will jump your case about it.

Sent from my SM-S536DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

_Lariat

_lariat on insta
Established Member
Yep, this is exactly what I'm talking about. I don't care if people want to call themselves something else, that's their choice, I don't understand it but they have the right to do that. But some of these kids are truly delusional. It's sad to see things be this way. I've slipped up several times and called some kids the wrong pronouns and they will jump your case about it.

Yeah. I don't think I'd last long in a "blue" urban area.

PC03GT

Established Member

Excuse me miss....your balls are out

Rock44

Established Member
You can see how unstable he is when he rapidly switches from trying to guilt you, back to “buddy!!!” and exclamation points flying with mania.

The bit that gave me the biggest chuckle was that he had to take a walk, was disturbed, etc, by you asking him to be accountable. Right, I’m sure you haven’t had any stressful or panic filled situations during your 15+ years being an addict. You had to clear your head and pray about someone thousands of miles away that is not threatening bodily harm, simply asking for their shit. FOH.

Marines691

Established Member
You can see how unstable he is when he rapidly switches from trying to guilt you, back to “buddy!!!” and exclamation points flying with mania.

The bit that gave me the biggest chuckle was that he had to take a walk, was disturbed, etc, by you asking him to be accountable. Right, I’m sure you haven’t had any stressful or panic filled situations during your 15+ years being an addict. You had to clear your head and pray about someone thousands of miles away that is not threatening bodily harm, simply asking for their shit. FOH.
Yeah. Common gaslighting tactic. It worked on me once when I felt bad adter like the first 4 months. But at month 10 I was done. No excuses and I was ready to burn bridges. Glad this happened. Bc I've wanted to tell my story for awhile.

Venom351R

Established Member
@Venom351R there ya go bud. New popcorn material.

My brain hurts.......I don't even know where to start. Actually I don't even want to try and figure all of that out, that's just epic levels of stupidity. I really liked the part where he said he had sent it off to the " mystichrome experts" and they all sad it was OEM leather....I just can't.

My level of interaction with him did not go to this level but I see so many similarities in how he turns himself into the victim and takes things that were clearly stated and just outright ignores it and fabricates his own reality. He did the same thing with me in conversations. I had not spoken to him for a long time and the last message sent was from me which was ignored until the day I was reading a post he had done on FB and someone went against what he said and I liked that comment, then I suddenly get a message back from him saying...Hey man just saw your message. That is what started off the whole convo that led to him blocking me on FB, admittedly I came unhinged on him and the stuff I said really belonged on the smack down section on here but after 20 years in corrections dealing with murders and rapists you tend to have a colorful word pallet. But it was the same thing of just playing the victim and blatantly misconstruing what I had clearly said before.

I was lucky I got the 3 Autometer lunar gauges and the 3 pod pillar. I must have caught him in between usage because reading through all of those messages you can clearly see days when he fell off the wagon. He talks about his 15 year drug addiction as if its a thing of the past and not his current reality. The success rate of people getting off drugs is quite low from what I've seen in my profession. Suboxone is not going to help him either, once his tolerance is built up to that and it does not give him the high he's seeking he will move onto herion if he's not already. Just a matter of time.

LS WUT

Established Member
Yeah. Common gaslighting tactic. It worked on me once when I felt bad adter like the first 4 months. But at month 10 I was done. No excuses and I was ready to burn bridges. Glad this happened. Bc I've wanted to tell my story for awhile.
Honestly man, it’s been a long time since I’ve literally wanted to punch someone in the face. What a complete ****ing loser. I have such an enormous amount of sadness because his son is gonna be let down so much in life by his bullshit, and ****ing sob stories. He’s such a ****ing victim. Everything’s someone else’s fault because he’s a dead beat. That leaves me so angry reading those. I don’t know how you did it for so long. I love the “you’re just one person, I have others”

Marines691

Established Member
Honestly man, it’s been a long time since I’ve literally wanted to punch someone in the face. What a complete ****ing loser. I have such an enormous amount of sadness because his son is gonna be let down so much in life by his bullshit, and ****ing sob stories. He’s such a ****ing victim. Everything’s someone else’s fault because he’s a dead beat. That leaves me so angry reading those. I don’t know how you did it for so long. I love the “you’re just one person, I have others”
The irony of that right? Just one person? He didn't realize there was far more than just one person. Well no he did, he was just in denial. Per the usual. Just so much garbage and victimhood.

Venom351R

Established Member
I hope that when he eventually gets pulled over that he has drugs on him at the time. Denial, playing the victim, no sense of self responsibility, everything is everyone else's fault. He will fit right in with incarceration

_Lariat

_lariat on insta
Established Member
What really get me goings is. How in gods creation did he come up with the money to buy @CobraBob cobra? Yet he can’t come up with the $1,200 to fix the money problem he caused ?… now he’s bought the mystichrome cobra, and now this sonic? How is this even possible?
I think he had a 93 cobra before that. A 2j Lexus before that. I think he's been buying selling and trading his way around

TerminatorCobraJP

Established Member
What really get me goings is. How in gods creation did he come up with the money to buy @CobraBob cobra? Yet he can’t come up with the $1,200 to fix the money problem he caused ?… now he’s bought the mystichrome cobra, and now this sonic? How is this even possible?
He has had several Duramaxs as well.

Users who are viewing this thread