• Screenshot_20230313_185327_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230313_185327_Instagram.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 347
  • Screenshot_20230313_185323_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230313_185323_Instagram.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 350

03' White Snake

Established Member
I believe title jumping is illegal. Should someone receive and anonymous tip following the sale of the car and he gets popped. It would be humorous. Taxes on the initial purchase price, plus his sales tax. Plus whatever forging a BOS would get him.
Correct. MA law gives you 7 days to title and pay sales tax, even if you do not register the car. (Unless you register as a used dealer, that’s a different ball game) Who wants to pay 6.25% on 55k…. $3437.50. I’ve heard many stories from the DMV about people buying and storing cars and going to register them years later and get hit with big penalties.

Great investigation skills here. Sad to say I’m also from Mass and probably not far from OP. Never seen the car around.

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Wait, hold on is he truly insinuating that we can’t afford his car? Lmfaooooooooooo. What a legit ****ing bum dude. Watching his YouTube videos cracks me up, we’ve seen his house. He wants to throw shots about not being able to afford it, yet it sits in a tent during snow storms and such lol?
It’s probably his parents house.

_Lariat

_lariat on insta
Established Member
Correct. MA law gives you 7 days to title and pay sales tax, even if you do not register the car. (Unless you register as a used dealer, that’s a different ball game) Who wants to pay 6.25% on 55k…. $3437.50. I’ve heard many stories from the DMV about people buying and storing cars and going to register them years later and get hit with big penalties.

Great investigation skills here. Sad to say I’m also from Mass and probably not far from OP. Never seen the car araround.
Sales tax on a used vehicle, in my opinion, is dumb as shit. But if you're trying to sell something for this much on the internet, then being shady on top, you'd at a minimum want all your bases checked.

Shit like this is also why I don't care about "two owner" cars that are 20+ years old. Unless you can give me a detailed list of owners from current day to day one, there's no telling how many times they've been "jumped" by flippers.

Users who are viewing this thread