03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

LS WUT

Established Member
Is @HANKFAN a current or Ex nfl pats player? Honestly don’t care whom simple yes or no. I’m curious if being sold to a patriot player was ever a thing?

Attachments

• D9B85B61-79BC-4809-80C2-44A0F4260C7B.jpeg
    D9B85B61-79BC-4809-80C2-44A0F4260C7B.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 209

Venom351R

Established Member
He wont show his face here he's too much of an f'ing pussy. He's always discredited anyone who said anything against what he thinks to be correct, he is not humble but arrorgant. I'm sure he will make a video on how the mean internet people picked on him and he has the cleanest non registered Cobra with OEM paint in the country. Oh BTW the garage tent that he keeps is 59K Cobra in I remember back when he had his DSG cobra and he was backing out of it in a video and I saw a mouse jump out from under it. Wish I could find it but I dont remember what video it was

Venom351R

Established Member
Wait, hold on is he truly insinuating that we can’t afford his car? Lmfaooooooooooo. What a legit ****ing bum dude. Watching his YouTube videos cracks me up, we’ve seen his house. He wants to throw shots about not being able to afford it, yet it sits in a tent during snow storms and such lol?

That's not his house, its his dads. Even says on his IG about saving up for a place. Basically he's a loser that still lives at home

Venom351R

Established Member
Same plate on the MC that he had before the SB. Problem is the carfax shows it was never registered in Mass since he bought it and he stuck this plate on it and called it good.
Screenshot 2023-03-15 215839.png

_Lariat

_lariat on insta
Established Member
Same plate on the MC that he had before the SB. Problem is the carfax shows it was never registered in Mass since he bought it and he stuck this plate on it and called it good.View attachment 1784999
I believe title jumping is illegal. Should someone receive and anonymous tip following the sale of the car and he gets popped. It would be humorous. Taxes on the initial purchase price, plus his sales tax. Plus whatever forging a BOS would get him.

Users who are viewing this thread