03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
This car was pending sale to me. Thankfully I seen this thread 30 minutes before UPS was scheduled to pick up my check to pay for the car. I was clearly told that this car was never involved in any accident and the paint was all original. From the picture posted above of the damaged hood with the seller clearly in the reflection of the hood that clearly was not the case and the seller was simply not being honest.

Thanks to the members of svtperformance for saving me for over paying for this car. I am still in the market for a low mileage Sonic Blue Cobra to match my 5,000 mile Sonic Blue Lightning.
We saved your life Hank!! This thread paid off!!

Venom351R

Established Member
To my knowledge he sold @CobraBob’s old DSG, and then he sold some mystichrome he didn’t have love. So 2 lol.

That was Derek move #1 for him before he flamed Derek for doing the same thing.

I've had it out with him twice over FB messenger the last time he blocked me all because he cant accept the fact that the way he see's things is not the way everyone else does. Because of that he tucked his rat ass tail between his legs and blocked me.

Venom351R

Established Member
Bam, same image. Great work. So, who bought this? He told me via message someone from here did. I have zero faith in what he says. He also wanted me to delete this, but I told him we don't do that for this exact reason.

I knew it was the same house / fence from when I used to watch his videos before discovering what an absolute tool bag this kid is. So I just went through some of the videos until I found one showing the house / fence. I'd love to spread this across any FB post he does trying to sell it but like I said I'm blocked.

He's obviously dishonest and a liar. If the car was for sale he was selling it for a reason. I hope what ever that reason is makes the price on this car drastically drop due to what people now know about it.

Not original OEM paint, not super low miles, may not even be an OEM Cobra hood. Priced way too high for what the truth on this car actually is

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
This car was pending sale to me. Thankfully I seen this thread 30 minutes before UPS was scheduled to pick up my check to pay for the car. I was clearly told that this car was never involved in any accident and the paint was all original. From the picture posted above of the damaged hood with the seller clearly in the reflection of the hood that clearly was not the case and the seller was simply not being honest.

Thanks to the members of svtperformance for saving me for over paying for this car. Looks like I am still in the market for a low mileage Sonic Blue Cobra to match my 5,000 mile Sonic Blue Lightning.

Shouldn't this thread show up at the top in a google search for "svtp 03 sonic blue cobra for sale"?
Maybe that would help someone else out seeking information and a SB for sale besides HankFan.

AC0D992D-BFB8-42D2-9CD9-169B81323C9A.jpeg

It shows up 2nd in DuckDuckGo.

1CBBF73B-DF7D-4527-B25F-69A662AED998.jpeg

CA40B9C0-72B0-46FC-8B67-6522249CF6BB.jpeg

muscleatsrice

Established Member
This is crazy!! I would hope he would fill people in if the car was actually wrecked/damaged. Maybe he bought that hood to just re-sell it and the car was ever wrecked? Not defending anyone either way, but there is a lot of unknown with this one.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Last edited:

HANKFAN

Established Member
Wow! @HANKFAN, what was the timeline on your ex-pending sale? I'm interested in knowing when Josh Smigiel learned that your pending sale was cancelled.
I agreed to buy the car on Sunday 3/12. I picked up a bank check on Monday 3/13. UPS picks up at my store around 3:30. At roughly 3:00 I got on svtperformance and just luckily stumbled upon his for sale ad. Thats when I saw the post asking if this was the same car that was recently involved in an accident. I immediately asked Joshua again if the car had ever been involved in an accident and if the paint was all original. He confirmed to me that the car had never been involved in any accident and the paint was all original.

I just got a bad feeling about the deal and just held onto the check for another day. That's when I saw the hood posted that clearly shows Joshua in the reflection so I knew the paint couldn't have been all original and accident free.

Once again thanks to the members of svtperformance for keeping me from getting into a very bad deal with a dishonest seller.

Rambro

Established Member
He made a video about getting yelled at when he went and looked at a cobra. Apparently he’s serious about having the nicest cars ever, so he looks under the car and sees some very normal, and minor surface rust on the irs subframe and started nitpicking it. He told the guy it’s rusted out underneath and the dude just told him to gtfo of his garage lol.

Users who are viewing this thread