03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

Venom351R

Established Member
And “Not stored in a tent”

We should add these as mandatory requirements in these For Sale posts.. LOL

This^. Rule # (insert new rule number here) provide proof of where said Cobra is stored. Inside a garage, outside overhang, outside in the elements, customized smeagol storage only for $55K+ Cobras.

Last edited:

Venom351R

Established Member
smeagol 1.JPG
SVTP 1.JPG

Saleen498

Established Member
Just checkin in
Is car still available?

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I'm not sure, but if it has sold already and I'm sure being the cleanest out there it already has, I do have the 2nd cleanest cobra in existence. It's a little dusty from storage other than that she's mint.
20221104_135457.jpeg

_Lariat

_lariat on insta
Established Member
I'm not sure, but if it has sold already and I'm sure being the cleanest out there it already has, I do have the 2nd cleanest cobra in existence. It's a little dusty from storage other than that she's mint. View attachment 1785763
Um, sir. I believe I take that crown.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230205_144912_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230205_144912_Instagram.jpg
    950.5 KB · Views: 88

Venom351R

Established Member
So I went through a my string of messages with him since the start, a lot of it is just back and forth stuff other than the dyno drama stuff when myself along with everyone else when he did a post about it told him to go to pete, but we know how that turned out. Anyway I did find some exclusive in the tent photo's and also the start of when things went sideways with us after that. This is when he first got the MC ( when he asks if I did not like the color) During that time frame he was spouting his religious rants all over my FB and I told him to knock it off but he just doubled down instead. The photo of the cracked wiper cowl is from when he tried to remove it during the winter to check for mice lol....but he knows everything on how to fix these cars but is too stupid to know not to bend plastic in cold temperatures.

IMG-4055.PNG
IMG-4056.JPG
IMG-4057.JPG
IMG-4058.PNG
IMG-4059.PNG
IMG-4060.PNG
IMG-4061.PNG
IMG-4062.PNG

Saleen498

Established Member
Um, sir. I believe I take that crown.
We have the same color(s) car. I have screaming yellow trunk lid and spoiler, black skirts, satin silver front bumper, new unprimed rear and redfire faded body. I see the options for color placement varied from the factory lol.
I'll follow up your build tread with one if my own whenever I get around to it.
I'll keep the crown tho as mine has that custom open concept steel interior and invisible drivetrain currently
Btw, props for saving one of these cars rather than letting it being erased from existence.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
I'm not sure, but if it has sold already and I'm sure being the cleanest out there it already has, I do have the 2nd cleanest cobra in existence. It's a little dusty from storage other than that she's mint. View attachment 1785763
Looks like you are still waiting on headlights from Josh!

Users who are viewing this thread