03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

Marines691

Established Member
View attachment 1785651View attachment 1785652
Just more fuel to the fire. This was March 7th. Well before this beautiful shit show. I took the screen shots because I knew this kid sucked eggs and would delete Austin’s post. That’s his MO.
Anything bad said about Josh or his lights etc would be immediately deleted and he would block you.
I can guarantee you the Gen 2 CTSV brake kits he is “taking orders for” are never going to be made. Dave (see FB post) has one of the last kits from Mike B who spent the time and money making the bracket. Dave wouldn’t let Josh copy it and Josh did what Josh does and cried about him publicly.
I hope nobody in here sent him money for the brake kits. You can kiss that money goodbye, especially now.
Wowwwwwwww 3 years ago?? Wow.

LS WUT

Established Member
View attachment 1785651View attachment 1785652
Just more fuel to the fire. This was March 7th. Well before this beautiful shit show. I took the screen shots because I knew this kid sucked eggs and would delete Austin’s post. That’s his MO.
Anything bad said about Josh or his lights etc would be immediately deleted and he would block you.
I can guarantee you the Gen 2 CTSV brake kits he is “taking orders for” are never going to be made. Dave (see FB post) has one of the last kits from Mike B who spent the time and money making the bracket. Dave wouldn’t let Josh copy it and Josh did what Josh does and cried about him publicly.
I hope nobody in here sent him money for the brake kits. You can kiss that money goodbye, especially now.
Whoever Shane is who tagged him. He’s a nut hugger.

Attachments

• 5A9DF9E1-CF67-4E57-B851-1CA30F502E39.jpeg
    5A9DF9E1-CF67-4E57-B851-1CA30F502E39.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 74

Marines691

Established Member
Dang man a lot of hate on here lol.
Yeah "hate" for a guy who's scammed countless individuals. For tens and tens of thousands of dollars. Legit just my order and one other dudes total 6k almost. That one dude waiting 3 years and me 10months before giving up. Yep just hate. No its called banding together to out a imposter that has abused his good will for too long. He's lied, stolen, scammed. Shoot he even stole someone else's work multiple times and passed it off as his own to get sales. I haven't even began to drop all the lies I've discovered in our text history. I haven't gone over the Cadillac brake kits he said he was making but another thing he stole images and credit from someone else. Or the headlights.

Venom351R

Established Member
That is a big lie. (I know shocker) He had the hood fly open - it cracked the windshield and dented the roof and absolutely smoked the hood. He went from posting new vids on youtube every few days to disappearing for a few weeks until he got it all fixed. He also made a video of the mishap (which I believe has since been deleted). He also posted the busted hood on FB Cobra groups and on Marketplace itself. The only part that seems right is that it does have original paint. That hood is from another SB Cobra and the roof was PDR'd. So, yes it's more than likely original paint. Certainly not the original hood and there was damage there that should have been disclosed. Had he been upfront about that, it's really no big deal. Things happen, but when you knowingly lie about it, that's not cool.

Surprised no one mentioned his tuner drama where everyone and their brother told him to bring his car to Pete at Performance Dyno and he didn't listen. He didn't seem overly happy with the outcome after getting it tuned elsewhere on 93. All because Pete has a "happy dyno" with fake numbers. Clearly a lack of understanding as to how different dynos work.

There is this video I was given and up loaded. Not sure if its the same one or not that you mentioned. Also I TOLD HIM to go to pete like everyone else was going to tell him to go there too. I did re read those messages this morning as well. He's too stupid to realize a Mustang Dyno and Dyno Jet read numbers differently. After he got it tuned he would say stupid crap dogging petes dyno for being high then also say it doesn't matter because its just about the tune anyway. Frigging guy talks out of both sides of his face.

Had to go back like you said he was always passive aggressive like condescending. He was a jealous guy who always trash talked others more fortunate than him. When I got my second terminator a 17k mile mystichrome. This is what he said. How about awesome congrats? Not I could never own two blah blah bc I'd use money on family blah blah, then next sentence I need another diesel lol. What??

That's sad and at this point so predictable. I need to go through all the messages I've had with him to see what else I find besides his 3 page long religious rants telling me I'm a sinner and worship the devil and am going to hell. I found it funny too that in your texts with him one of them where he obviously had fallen off the wagon again that he blamed all his issues on the devil. Absolute zero self responsibility at all, always has a scapegoat and always someone else's fault. I[ll go through my messages more later I'm trying to not let this whole ordeal completely consume my life and my weekend off, there are some other things I want to get to today lol

YGETV8

Established Member
He's still trying to defend himself to me. I can't thank svtperformance members enough from keeping me from making a huge mistake and buying this car from Joshua!
If he messaged me that, I would take great pleasure in scrolling down a couple messages where there are several pictures of said hood and damage, take a screenshot, and text it to him... but that's just me.

Badaz01

Established Member
Yeah "hate" for a guy who's scammed countless individuals. For tens and tens of thousands of dollars. Legit just my order and one other dudes total 6k almost. That one dude waiting 3 years and me 10months before giving up. Yep just hate. No its called banding together to out a imposter that has abused his good will for too long. He's lied, stolen, scammed. Shoot he even stole someone else's work multiple times and passed it off as his own to get sales. I haven't even began to drop all the lies I've discovered in our text history. I haven't gone over the Cadillac brake kits he said he was making but another thing he stole images and credit from someone else. Or the headlights.
Dang dude that’s crazy I never would’ve thought that what a sac o crap.

1FastFord

Established Member
Unfortunately in my experiences with people with addiction , his behavior and thinking screams addict. I just feel bad for the kid in this case because they are always the victim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goocher0310th

Established Member
That's such a lie lol. Again here's him saying he messed up his hood, roof, and few other things bc he had an accident. Why is he trying to twist the situation? Goodness I am starting to really think he's got a serious mental illness. He's being confronted and shown proof by countless people and still lies?
I was just thinking the same thing when I was reading his story about the hood. He's delusional, don't post your life online if you want to lie about it. You'll be figured out to be a fraud real fast in todays world.

Adam Dugger

Wow.. what a thread! Had to pack a lunch for the reading.
So sad to see someone intentionally screw people in a car community such as Cobra owners.. and not just once but over and over again while claiming to be a victim. I can't see him ever addressing this.

I have to say that in my 25 years or so of dealing with Mustang people I have met some of the best people I know.. but this guy is obviously not one of them.. Great detective work and hopefully nobody gets scammed on his SB car.

Badaz01

Established Member
Wow.. what a thread! Had to pack a lunch for the reading.
So sad to see someone intentionally screw people in a car community such as Cobra owners.. and not just once but over and over again while claiming to be a victim. I can't see him ever addressing this.

I have to say that in my 25 years or so of dealing with Mustang people I have met some of the best people I know.. but this guy is obviously not one of them.. Great detective work and hopefully nobody gets scammed on his SB car.
Huh SB car sounds more like BS car.

Users who are viewing this thread