03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

Venom351R

Established Member
Its the same plate that was on the DSG Cobra that was transferred to the other two cobras and now to the supra.

I just peaked at his IG but its not showing up. I do not believe I've been blocked since I've never interacted with any of his posts but when I search it nothing comes up.

muscleatsrice

Established Member
Not if you own a Supra. This is a classic thread that I'll add to the hall of fame. Any reason you bumped it?
Nothing in particular, I was scrolling some videos on YouTube and this guy came up. Reminded me of this thread. Figured I’d give it the old bump.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Before his scams came to light, we conversed quite a bit because he had bought my old '03 Cobra. At that time he seemed like a nice guy. And then the sh*t (and truths) exploded. I still remember my last text to him from a restaurant my wife and I were at. I lambasted him and after a few back and forths (him being super defensive and claiming innocence) I pulled the plug and and contact further was terminated. This thread unveiled his true character so I'm happy that Brad is going to preserve it in the SVTP Hall of Fame/Shame sub-forum.

Users who are viewing this thread