03 redfire, 29kmiles, 461rwhp, extended warranty!!

brett3xx

Established Member
PRICE DROPPED TO 23900!!

Im selling my redfire 03 cobra. It is flawless! It has 29k miles. Extended optional factory bumper to bumper warranty for another $1000. It dynoed 461rwhp and 475rwtq. Mods to the car are ported and polished blower, 2.75 pully, CAI, 95maf, steeda shifter, stage II clutch, bassani offroad Xpipe, and Bassani catback. This car is in perfect shape. You will not find a nicer one. Its never been wrecked and is in perfect shape. It comes with the stock wheels, not the FR500 in the pics. Im asking 28k. My Cell is 205-388-1673. call anytime. Im located in Jasper Alabama. Thanks, Brett

Last edited:

shhak

Established Member
Did I see you in Florence today over by the college? Anyone who's interested, I have seen this car. It is exactly what he says it is. I was thinking about buying it, but I found a sweet deal on a TT DSG. Just sent a deposit on it. Good Luck Brett.

brett3xx

Established Member
Na that was my girlfriends car. Its an 01 laser red with the black FR500s and no wing. Everyone gets them confused!lol. Thanks for the compliments

shhak

Established Member
Have you had it at the track yet? You ever go out there street racing on 62 (I think that's 62)? You aren't going back to a bowtie are ya?

brett3xx

Established Member
Na I havnt had this one the track yet. I use to take my camaro out to 62, but never got chance to ake the cobra. Im thinking about getting a vett and putting a blower on it.

shhak

Established Member
The vettes are nice. A friend of mine has an 04 with a procharger and a 200 shot. That thing runs... I should be picking up that TT cobra within a week or so. We'll have to meet up and go terrorize the town. Later.

pianoman90

Established Member
Can you post up any more pics (motor, etc...)? I have a friend here in Birmingham that may be interested. Also, are the stock wheels chrome or satin?

brett3xx

Established Member
OK, I added some more pics. Sorry it took so long, just been tied up with work. As far as the blower port, it was done when I got the car. Let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks, Brett

shhak

Established Member
When you gonna be back up in Florence again? May need to take a look at it. Deal fell thru on the TT I was looking at. Looking at another one, but running a little short on the $ right now.

brett3xx

Established Member
Sorry to hear about your deal falling through. Ive had a few of those. Im in florence every week. But I normally leave my Cobra in Jasper at my house. I can drive it up here next week if you want to look at it, or if you want feel free to drive down there. Ill tell my grandfather to let you drive it and check it out. I have the title in hand so it would be an easy deal. Let me know. Thanks, Brett

Users who are viewing this thread