Established Member
I have a 2003 coupe for sale
133k miles
Light grey insert seats
Car is bone stock minus a kn air filter

Car Has rock chips on the hood
Drivers seat bolster is worn
Rear end has the clunk like my 03s all have had

This car is not perfect paint or flawless by any means. It is in good shape for the miles and age. Someone looking for a cheaper but unmolested car This is for them.

16.5k obo

Call or text Two zero five-522-3374 John

Attachments

• IMG_4619.JPG
    IMG_4619.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 496

funkfords

Established Member
I have a 2003 coupe for sale
133k miles
Light grey insert seats
Car is bone stock minus a kn air filter

Car Has rock chips on the hood
Drivers seat bolster is worn
Rear end has the clunk like my 03s all have had

This car is not perfect paint or flawless by any means. It is in good shape for the miles and age. Someone looking for a cheaper but unmolested car This is for them.

16.5k obo

Call or text Two zero five-522-3374 John

I will do $15,000 cash. Would you take that???

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
Great looking Cobra. I always liked the white ones.

FYI, you can attach more than one pic per post.

It's my 3rd white one but I've talked myself in to buying a dsg one. I just sold my other white one and trying to avoid having 2 again. I couldn't figure out on my phone how to do more than one in a post.

What about that Lightning in the background??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had it since new in 01 she's not going anywhere. It has 32k miles and built motor/turbo

I will do $15,000 cash. Would you take that???

I have some better offers than that right now.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
John, sent you an email last week with a couple of questions. What is the mechanical condition of the car? Recent repairs/parts replacement? Tire manufacturer and life span left? Clutch? Had a compression test done recently?

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
John, sent you an email last week with a couple of questions. What is the mechanical condition of the car? Recent repairs/parts replacement? Tire manufacturer and life span left? Clutch? Had a compression test done recently?
Honestly I thought the way it was worded you were an eqyptian prince so I didn't respond.

Mechanically wise the car is in 100% order.
I just cleaned the intercooler pump, put new plugs in it, and 2 coil packs.
Tires are Goodyear and around half worn.
The clutch doesn't slip, couldn't tell you if its stock or been replaced. I have everything to do a compression test but the car runs fine/stock/isn't beat on at all so I didn't see any need to bother.

Overall it's a great car for someone wanting a stock car that hasn't been abused and priced accordingly. The car has been driven and enjoyed so it has signs of use. Just don't want anyone thinking they are getting a pristine stock car with 20k miles on her for the price of a higher mile one.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Thanks for the info. What is the reference to an Egyptian Prince mean? I was honestly just trying to get information on the car.

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
Thanks for the info. What is the reference to an Egyptian Prince mean? I was honestly just trying to get information on the car.

Have you not ever been selling a car and you get these emails asking about everything? the next one is talking about they will send a courier to pick up the car and to cash the check and send the extra with the guy and the car. Im sorry about not replying to you but anything else you need to know about it feel free to ask. I see you've been a member here forever like me.

MissV8der

Established Member

I'm interested and have cash in hand to buy, but would like to see more pictures in general but also would like pictures of the hood and front bumper where you're saying rock chips. I think I've seen this car for sale on another site, but I'm not completely sure.

Users who are viewing this thread