03 Oxford White Cobra (ported blower and much more) $26,500 in SC

bones90gt

Just 2 "Bone Stockers"
Established Member
I'm posting this for a friend of mine. If you have any questions or want more pics you can email him at [email protected]

PRICE LOWERED $25,000

6lb Metco Lower Kit
3.0 Reichard Racing Upper Pulley
Amazon Ported Blower
Amazon Ported TB and Plem
Amazon Polished Intercooler Reservoir
Amazon Cold Air Kit
Amazon Cat-Back Exhaust
Metco Polished 4 Piece Idler Set
NGK TR6
Afco Heat Exchanger
Fiore firewall adjuster & quadrant
Stedda Tri-Ax Shifter
Predator Tuner
MAFIA
Speed Of Sound Gauge Pod w/ Raptor Shift Light
Auto Meter Lunar Boost Gauge
17x9 17x10.5 Chrome FR500
Tinted Windows

The car right now has 33,200 miles. On the dyno the car made 502hp and 572tq. The oil has been changed every 3000 miles with Mobil 1 Synthetic. The previous owner bought it new and after the break in period he started using the Mobil 1. The interior is perfect with no rips or stains. The seats have the tan inserts. The front tires are in good shape but the rears have about 1000 or so miles left on them. The reason the rears need to be replaced is because I bought the wheels and tires from a good friend of mine and his car was on the dyno a lot and with his HP it used up the rear tires. Other than that this car needs nothing. It can be your daily driver or a great street car with some good sticky tires. All the work done on the car was done at Amazon Tuning Solutions by Rick Erdman. The car is tuned to run on 93 Octane and has never gave me any problems. It does have some rock chips on the front bumper but other than that the paint is in perfect shape. The wheels have the SVT center caps and have no scratches or curb marks. If you need any other pics let me know. $26,500 OBO. If you have any questions you can email me at [email protected]

pics133.jpg

pics134.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread