**03 Mustang Gt FS Cheap**

venamous04

Established Member
I have an 03 gt im trying to sell. Its exremely clean inside and out, and been well taken care off. Here is a list of the mods.

Engine-JLT Cold air intake,C&L Plenum, and Steeda Underdrive Pullies

Interior-Perfect shape and clean,Simco Speedometer,Ford Racing Steering Wheel,Nice Black Shift Knob with Leather Boot, and a few Billet pieces

Wheels-18 inch Black Saleen Wheels with Brand new tires-Front are 275/40/18 and the backs are 295/35/18

Exterior-Tinted Tail lights,Smoked Headlights with Clear corners,Mach 1 chin spoiler and grille delete, and HID Headlights and fog lights

Exhaust- Bassani Stainless Steel Catted X-pipe and Bassani 2.5 inch catback with Chrome 4 inch tips

Transmission-Bulit 4r70w with 3500 PI stall,Shift Kit,B&M tranny cooler with steel Braided lines,Deep Sump Pan

Rear End-3.73s,Eaton Differential,Moser 31 Spline Axles,Welded Axle Tubes and axle tube shave been braced,Trick Flow Girdle,Steeda lower/upper control arms

Car is Black and is excellent Shape. Car has 92,100 miles and has ice cold a/c and Hot heat. I have a Clean title in hand. Looking for $7,500 OBO

im not sure how to post pics on here so I can email you pics or send on my phone. Just call/text for info or pics. 704-425-3503 thanks Brandon

Users who are viewing this thread