03 mustang for sale MANY MODS

jrat16

Established Member
Hey guys i am looking to sell or trade my 2003 mustang gt. v8 and its got 92,000 miles on it and 5 speed. dark shadow grey with flawless black leather interior. no interior rips and no dents or scratches. car is in amazing shape. oil changed every 3k. has many mods, sure im forgetting something. I HAVE PICS!!

MODS:
BBk ceramic long tube headers
BBk x pipe with BBk high flow cats
rare corsa mufflers
k&N cold air intake
BBK throttle body
C&L plenum
Maxim motorsport cast camber plates
Eibach springs and shocks lowered 1.25 inches
eibach sway bars
steeda motor balancer
UPR metal quadrant shift kit
m&w short throw shifter with pistol grip shift knob
3.73 gears
svt cobra brakes all around still basically new
17x9 anthracite svt cobra 10th anniversary wheels with continental extremes with 85% tread left
35mm spacers for the backs.
sequential tail lights
*depending on the trade offer i have a jensen touch screen headunit with alpine type r sub and alpine v power amp
mach audio system
bullit door handles, locks and headrests, i have the stock headrests too
30% tint on front 5% on back 3
mach 1 chin spoiler
mach 1 grille delete
rubber floor matts
will come with a fitting car cover

I have a folder of recipts, original bill of sale, original owners manual and 3 factory keys. this car is well taken care of and has no issues whatsoever. if looking to buy im selling for $11,500. interested in trades so let me know what it is.

i am from southern new jersey, if interested call or txt me 609-289-1507, ILL SEND PICS UPON REQUEST.

make on offer, most i can say is no, thank you

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
No problem at all! Good luck with the sale, some pictures in your add on here would help tremendously also! Not to come across the wrong way but 11.5 for a 92k mile GT might not get you much interest. More of an 8-9k car really.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread