03 mustang cobra Parting out Sonic Blue

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
As mentioned in the other thread you also have...

Looking for the rubber inserts in the anti-rattle clips for the PBR brakes. Let me know if this car has them and you're willing to sell such a small part...thanks.

It's the rubber part inside the clip circled in yellow in this picture:

CobraFrntBrake6.jpg

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
As mentioned in the other thread you also have...

Looking for the rubber inserts in the anti-rattle clips for the PBR brakes. Let me know if this car has them and you're willing to sell such a small part...thanks.

It's the rubber part inside the clip circled in yellow in this picture:

CobraFrntBrake6.jpg

WOW, I need these also!!! Oh well, next i nline should you have them, are willing to sell them, and the other guys bows out. BTW, does anyone know the Ford part number for these so I can just buy them???

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
Ford does not sell them separately Mike. I believe they are only supplied OEM with the calipers from PBR Australia. I tried looking them up on PBR's website with no dice. What Ford offers is only the clips, not the isolators.

I've been looking for these things since 1998, and only found one pair. Most everybody throws them away and then realizes their mistake after their front end rattles over bumps.

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
How much for the "Fuel Tank Pressure Regulator"? It's the bigger of the two blue EVAP canisters that mount in the fuel tank. Please PM me.

arcticzero

Established Member
Did u have the hood sold yet, seen a request for it. Also I'm in need of the throttle and cruise cable. As well as the throttle cable bracket. Need a wire connector for the intercooler pump. Anything left what's shipping to 52732. Thx

Users who are viewing this thread