03 Mineral Gray

01Snake

Established Member
Whats the story with mineral gray? I heard it will only be available on the first run, then it will be replaced with dark mineral gray for the second run. Anyone have solid information?

SmithAtlanta

Established Member
I ordered Mineral Grey and mine is scheduled to be built the week of May 13 so I know that Mineral Grey is available now. As far as dark mineral grey, I don't know. I thought that this was one of the new colors that was going to be part of the second run. I think they will still produce the regular Mineral Greys, though...

fangstang

Established Member
I heard that they indeed will stop using mineral grey in the second run and replace it with dark shadow gray

SmithAtlanta

Established Member
I guess I am one of the lucky ones or unlucky ones if the Shadow Gray looks better than the Mineral Gray. Is it like a smoke color...between black and the Mineral Gray?

01Snake

Established Member
I really hope they do replace mineral gray with the new dark shadow gray. I like the fact that SVT rotates and changes the color availability regularily. This adds a unique value to an already unique car. For those who ordered and will receive their mineral gray 03 snakes, congrats! It really is an awesome color (too bad you can't get chrome wheels on the first 03 run - that really sucks!). I get more comments on the color of my 01 than I do on it being a Cobra. For those who get dark shadow gray...hey, you never know...it may be the next short lived rave color. We've had a few in the Cobra line: teal, mystic, bright atlantic blue, chrome yellow & electric green.

Last edited:

my03svtcobra

Established Member
was hard to choose black or the new grey saw the color
and its hot and going to be rare thats my pic del date for me is 9-30/10-01
sd

Users who are viewing this thread