03 mach vs 2010 challenger SRT8

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Buddy of mine is about to get a SRT8 chally. Once I found out I immediately called him up and said we have to run 'em. He is stock and I just have a mac catback. By next friday I should have my toyo proxe TQ's on(315/35 out back and 275/35 up front) along with bilstein HD's, eibach sportlines, and MM CC plates. We will be running next friday when he gets the car. He has an automatic and I have a 5spd, and I tried to look up the 1320 times for the chally's and got anywhere from 12.86-13.2. Are these the average 1/4 mile times for 2010 challengers?

Either way do I stand a chance? One of my boys will come down to record this race so it'll be up on youtube right after the race happens or shortly after lol.

Sent from compton while avoiding prostitutes, drive by's, and jehovahs witness' while using a android phone

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Better do a dig because it will get bad for you once that turd gets rolling.

yea was already planning on that in the first place. I didnt get 315 DR's for nothin' lol

+1 ....Needs more bolt ons + gears. The new SRT8's are no joke.

Yea by next friday I wont have that but I am getting 4.10's, built rear, o/r mid pipe, jlt cai, intake spacer, and a tune pretty soon.

Sent from compton while avoiding prostitutes, drive by's, and jehovahs witness' while using a android phone

AluminatorSnake

Established Member
As long as he doesnt spin off the line a ton im gonna say he will grab the W. It may be close at first but once they get rolling they haul the mail pretty well

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Its an auto. How hard is it to mash a pedal? But I wouldnt say he's an expert driver neither am I but I damn sure wont miss any gears

Last edited:

Chances50

Established Member
Without a mid pipe and gears I can see you getting the jump but by the top of 2nd he'll probably be rolling by. Now if you had 4.30's and a mid pipe I honestly dont think he would hang.

Before my blower and LT's, I had a cai, o/r x, catback and 4.10's and walked srt8 charger pretty good. The challengers aren't much quicker if at all. But they sure look good!

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
They weigh 600lbs more with not that much power... I was beating them stock.. from a roll and dig.. no reason he shouldn't.. just shift at 6700 and he will be fine

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Made a quick edit...

When I first got my SRT8 my friends 2010 Camaro SS would beat me by about 2 cars. I didn't know that I should turn off the ESP and use the auto stick. Once I got use to it we were door to door. We're both stock.

I've seen on this site more than once a Mach driver saying stock for stock that they beat 6.1 SRT8s. I can't seem to find a Mach down here to run, I even offered to run bolt on ones too. I don't see a stock Mach beating a stock SRT8 anything.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Without a mid pipe and gears I can see you getting the jump but by the top of 2nd he'll probably be rolling by. Now if you had 4.30's and a mid pipe I honestly dont think he would hang.

Before my blower and LT's, I had a cai, o/r x, catback and 4.10's and walked srt8 charger pretty good. The challengers aren't much quicker if at all. But they sure look good!

Im not to worried about it because we both love mustangs(he has a '65 coupe getting built right now) but he just came up on this car and couldnt resist so hopefully I can surprise him with the MACH because he doesnt know much about modern mustangs(OHC design) but either way just a friendly run

S8ER01Z

Established Member
If he hooks you will lose... if he spins you might be able to pull it off..just make the race as short as possible... once you get up to speed he will start pulling.

Users who are viewing this thread