'03 Mach - built - $13,000 OBO

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Hey, where are you located in Houston? I'd like to meet up with you sometime this week and see it. I'm in League City.

dino lord

itching to build...
Established Member

no use for the explorer, sorry.

Hey, where are you located in Houston? I'd like to meet up with you sometime this week and see it. I'm in League City.

you've met me. lol. Dino from the local boards. i bought something from ya couple years ago...don't remember. had a red lightning before.

i'm in College station nowadays, Waller on the weekends. I could arrange a meet time on the weekends.

dino lord

itching to build...
Established Member
Needs inner tie rods.
Ebrake boot is torn.
Nitrous solenoid quit working.
Have the parts to fix all, just haven't had the time to stop and replace them. No bottom dollar in mind as I'm not trying to nor do I need to sell. I'm taking it to fun Ford weekend in ennis this weekend. May or may not run, idk yet. I haven't sprayed it since I got it as I don't want to start that addiction...Haha.

*insert catchy 'sent via' message here*

dino lord

itching to build...
Established Member
Yes, clean title(bank lien). Never wrecked. I'm 3rd owner. Been in Houston area since new. I know both previous owners.

*insert catchy 'sent via' message here*

dino lord

itching to build...
Established Member
Already started putting it back to basically stock. Will be jlt, exhaust and built rear for 11k.

*this post made by and approved by the one and only Dino via extra-terrestrial communimacations.

Users who are viewing this thread