03 MACH 1 HOOD & SHAKER SYSTEM ON 01 GT!

STANG'D OUT

HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS OF OUR 2001 GT PROJECT STANG. INSTALLED OVER THE WEEKEND: 2003 MACH 1 HOOD AND CDC SHAKER SYSTEM. THIS WAS A BIT OF A PROJECT SINCE WE COMBINED PARTS FROM FORD AND CDC.

LIST OF MODS: Polished Mac Cold Air Induction Kit, BBK Aluminum Underdrive Pulleys, Bassani Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust which features 3 1/2 inch tips with baffles removed, Bassani X-Pipe, 70MM Ford Racing Throttle Body, 2003 Mach 1 Hood, CDC "Shaker" System, CDC Styling Bar with brake light, CDC "Bullitt Style" remote access gas cap, MGW interior accessories, Steeda "Cobra R" Front Splitter, Steeda Sports Springs (1" drop) with C/C plates, Steeda Rear Adjustable Swaybar, Muskat Racing's Carbon Fiber and Brushed Aluminum Ford & GT emblems, Bumper Insert, Door Sills and Muskat Racing's "Bullitt" Caliper Kit.

http://muskatracing.com/

shaker11.jpg

shaker5.jpg

shaker2.jpg

shaker4.jpg

shaker3.jpg

SNCBOOM

Established Member
That's extensive! Great job :thumbsup: Yeah, the #'s!!!!!!!!!

Jens03GT

Established Member
Hi, I am just curious. I am new to the site and I just bought a 03 GT. I was looking into the Bassani X-pipe. Is that what you would recommend?

95rcobra

Hey Cheryl,
How are you doing? have not seen you around in a while. the GT looks great. really like the Mach 1 hood setup. Nice shots of your car. they were taken down by the river in Fairlawn or Elmwood Park. we have had 2 meet/cruises already this season and are planning on one every month. try and make one sometime. Like to see you car again. take care. talk to you soon.

Steve.

-----------------------------------
1995 Cobra R model #185
2003 Redfire Cobra coupe #????

TrueBlue'01GT

Established Member
Originally posted by STANG'D OUT
HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS OF OUR 2001 GT PROJECT STANG. INSTALLED OVER THE WEEKEND: 2003 MACH 1 HOOD AND CDC SHAKER SYSTEM. THIS WAS A BIT OF A PROJECT SINCE WE COMBINED PARTS FROM FORD AND CDC.

Is it functional? I may be wrong but the (BBK looking) CAI is sucking up all the air and not the shaker, correct? Looking at a Mach1 there is a tube that goes from the shaker to the stock air cleaner box location.

Looks good though.

Last edited:

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Looks really nice. CDC did do the Shaker for Ford though. It was debuted back in 2000's SEMA show if I'm not mistaken. Only real difference is the applique CDC ships in their kits to fit the GT hood. It just mimics the contour of the Mach 1 hood with this to prevent the scoop from looking out of place.

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Originally posted by Jens03GT
Hi, I am just curious. I am new to the site and I just bought a 03 GT. I was looking into the Bassani X-pipe. Is that what you would recommend?

Hi Jen, England huh? Yes i would recommend the Bassani X-pipe over any other h or X-pipe.

BTW, i'd really like to see the #'s project GT is putting down!

Andrew

STANG'D OUT

Thank you all for your kind words. The "Shaker" is not hooked up yet. We are in the process of machining a part to connect the Mac Cold Air into the Shaker. Once that is done it will be fully functional. The Mustang will also be under going 3.73 gears and having a chip burned. After these mods the dyno will be done. Then we will know what she is pulling. :lol:

P.S. Steve it is good to hear from you! I hope to see you guys soon. We will be at the All Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA at the end of the month. Check out our booth if you are at the show!

CHERYL

STANG'D OUT

By the way..... I think the Bassani is the best system out there. It sounds amazing, looks good (Stainless 3 1/2 tips) and also performs like a dream. It is well worth the money.:thumbsup:

Grim's Reaper

NEXT.....................
Established Member
Originally posted by Jens03GT
You should read the thread titled "x or h pipe" wihtin this forum. That should give you more information regard your decision:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread