03 HD Performance Upgrades

03HDSVT

Established Member
Looking for advice on what to do to bump the ponies in the motor.

Heard someone has a nice pulley and belt kit that is changeable, a programmer and a filter kit to start.

Would appreciate feedback on whose parts you've used and a great place to get a deal on them online.

Probably stop by the Oldtown meet as well to get more information.

I like the sound of the exhaust, might consider headers and a different muffler system if someone can tell me if it's worth the effort and $.

Thanks

Nuclrslug

Kwality iz job won.
Established Member
I've had good luck with RPM Outlet. I haven't found a place to beat thier package prices and they offer "groups" of stuff and list the approximate HP gains you can expect to see. They've always had everything in stock and shipped the same day if you order early enough.

Nuclrslug

Kwality iz job won.
Established Member
A far as exhaust goes I went with the MAC prochamber off road X pipe and their 3" cat back. I love the sound but it may be too loud for some. It reminds me of an old muscle car, lots of pop and crackle on deceleration.

VTAKequalsTQ

Banned
screw that wuss truck get cha a honda. my krew used to all roll mini-trucks with a wicked Cnotch now we all roll the dropped civics. i fully shaveed mine and left the door handles b/c my mom uses the car some but its really mine. i got a dope neon set up that would really wake joo Foos up ya'll need some shizz liek that round here

mind bending creationz reeprahzent!!!

03HDSVT

Established Member
Got a tiny scratch from the last honda I rolled didn't feel much, sorry don't go for jap crap. Bikes or Vehicles. Does your mommy know you're posting on the web?

Take your SA remarks to a general forum and stay out of my thread I'm looking for intellegent well thought out answers to a tech question.
:loser:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by HRK
Got a tiny scratch from the last honda I rolled didn't feel much, sorry don't go for jap crap. Bikes or Vehicles. Does your mommy know you're posting on the web?

Take your SA remarks to a general forum and stay out of my thread I'm looking for intellegent well thought out answers to a tech question.
:loser:

He's gone. :rockon:

FORDP51

Established Member
Thanks Larry...Obviously the Civic sites are boring...

"Man that fart can exhaust sure does make this thing fast."

I guess they will keep Maxwell House in business for us all.

Users who are viewing this thread