03 Ford F150 Harley Edition

rbscooter

Established Member
2003 Ford F150 Harley edition. This truck is in excellent shape with only
80,6XX miles. It has the 5.4 Supercharged Triton V8. It is fully loaded with a moon roof, 4 Two tone leather Captains chairs with center consoles front and rear, matching snug top tonneau cover. It has a drop down TV screen with a remote control DVD player inside the front console and two wireless headsets. The truck also has a K&N cold air intake kit, an Edge Evolution programmer with 3 settings. It still has the HD cargo mat in the bed along with having a spray in liner and the bed extender. Two flowmasters and it has been dropped in the rear 1.5" to level it out. It does have some rock dings on the front bumper and a few small scratches in the paint. The stock radio works but the CD portion does not. I do have a clear title and I am asking $16,900 OBO. If you are interested call Rory 979-415-4381.
I cannot figure out how to post pictures on this forum yet, so if you would like to see the truck I can email them to you.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
make a photobucket account, upload the pics to it, then copy and past the link they give you. i want to pick one of these trucks up for my DD eventually. good luck with the sale.

rbscooter

Established Member
truck7.jpg
[/IMG]

SR81

is Coke slangin
Established Member
I know its been 5 months, but is this truck still for sale?

Users who are viewing this thread