03 DSG Mach 1 12,xxx miles, Few Mods, Very Clean, Open to Offers

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
you can find a 40k mile cobra for around 20 if you look, the markets down right now. :( haha

Mine has 100k, and hell if I could get around 15-16 for it, I'd be more than happy.

yeah i was looking for one under 20k miles and a vert. was looking to be low $20k's

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Duuuude nice! Hope it all goes through smoothly. Can imagine it won't be easy seeing that leave.

Thanks man! Looks like it will be gone friday or saturday :( and nope wont be easy especially cause exhaust leak is fixed now it sounds like a beast even more so lol but can only wait for cobra vert next year :beer:

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Did he get it today?

well, drove in from North Carolina late last night. looked at car in garage. came back this morning and drove and looked at out in sun etc and can't figure out how to ship back down to nc. so currently he is heading back and i am waiting for $1,000 deposit to hold until his buddy with a semi can pick it up. So i have no clue right now im so stressed

TWayne

Established Member
well, drove in from North Carolina late last night. looked at car in garage. came back this morning and drove and looked at out in sun etc and can't figure out how to ship back down to nc. so currently he is heading back and i am waiting for $1,000 deposit to hold until his buddy with a semi can pick it up. So i have no clue right now im so stressed

Got a Cobra 10th Anniversary Vert down here that will relieve that stress...you know how to get here!!!!

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Damn Luke sorry to hear he should of rented a car or flew and taped the bumper and hood if he could not figure shipping and drove it back.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Damn Luke sorry to hear he should of rented a car or flew and taped the bumper and hood if he could not figure shipping and drove it back.
He did spend the night locally and had a rental truck to pick up parts and pay for car and then set up shipping but didn't want to spend money on shipping. So has friend in trucking business but I have no clue right now what is going on. Just waiting for deposit now

TWayne

Established Member
Oh man i wish!! When I got this one from you it was cake compared to trying to get the deal closed on it now!

Can be tough to put together an out of state sell sometimes. I hope he comes through for you...good luck!

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Can be tough to put together an out of state sell sometimes. I hope he comes through for you...good luck!

yeah i understand so we will see if we can get it done and i told my dad about you were throwing around idea of selling your cobra. he may be interested in it if you are serious and is it as clean as the mach?

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
BUMP back up for sale. couldnt get other deal done but with no money down i am not holding it

Updated mileage 12,800 and probably wont go higher then that

Price is still $18,500

cleanest mach around

Users who are viewing this thread