03 DSG Mach 1 12,xxx miles, Few Mods, Very Clean, Open to Offers

SC Heaven

Red Whine
Established Member
Good lord man. I would say that car is showroom fresh, but I feel like that would be an insult. Seriously great looking car. GLWS. :coolman:

Zemedici

Established Member
thanks again Patrick!! i cant get any bites price must be way out of line lol and of course now i want an 03/04 cobra vert!

Car looks good man, its just that the price is in 03/04 cobra territory. You're gonna have to find the perfect buyer who wants a Mach instead of a Cobra.

Car's in great shape, free bump for you :beer:

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Car looks good man, its just that the price is in 03/04 cobra territory. You're gonna have to find the perfect buyer who wants a Mach instead of a Cobra.

Car's in great shape, free bump for you :beer:

Yeah i agree most people would rather have a 70k mile 03/04 cobra then a super clean mach 1. wish i could find a 12k mile 03/04 cobra this cheap hahaha ive been looking all morning for a low mileage one

Zemedici

Established Member
Yeah i agree most people would rather have a 70k mile 03/04 cobra then a super clean mach 1. wish i could find a 12k mile 03/04 cobra this cheap hahaha ive been looking all morning for a low mileage one

you can find a 40k mile cobra for around 20 if you look, the markets down right now. :( haha

Mine has 100k, and hell if I could get around 15-16 for it, I'd be more than happy.

Users who are viewing this thread