03 Cobra wreck in dallas??

NickSVT03

Established Member
Middlekauf ford

I was going to purchase an 03 from Bankston but it was taking to long for the one I ordered so I found a white coupe at middlekauf. Three people tried to come write a check for my car while I was filling out all my paperwork!

Mac03Cobra

Texas Lightning Rod
Established Member
There are a @hit load of 03's on the lots in Dallas now. Bankston had 3 the other day and Utter had 2. I also hear there are a few down in the Houston and Austin area.

Money is tight and I can't believe the BANK ROBBERS still trying to get MSRP plus extortion money on the 03's.

Mac

Last edited:

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Got mine in McKinney @ Bob Tomes. - Paid Sticker.

My salesman was Clint Ellis, Great Guy.

They had a yellow vert on the lot.

-B

stan03

Established Member
Cobra Cruise ?

Would you guys in Dallas area be interested in a cruise from somewhere that ended at our dealership in Desoto if we put up some prizes...a little local press..some food and drink.
We might give each Performance Ford owner a free oil and filter change at our shop.
We are working on a new website for our newest venture..Performance Fords of Dallas...dealing in nothing but modified late model Ford cars and trucks.We have a modified '02 Harley Truck,an '02 f150 4x4,and the yellow '03 Cobra.Not to mention my '93 and '95 R cobra's.

BTW...I have the car wrecked in Dallas in my shop and hope to get it if totalled to make a serious race car.I'll try to get my IT guy to help me post some pics today.

Mac03Cobra

Texas Lightning Rod
Established Member
stan03,

This sounds interesting. I think it's time the Dallas folks stood up and gave notice to some other parts of the country.

Forget "Don't Mess with Texas", it should be "Don't mess with Texas SVT Cars and Trucks"...

Details would be appreciated....

Ps. I'm still trying to figure out a way to get staged next to the "OLD MAN" at the O'REILLY FALL NATIONALS this following weekend in Dallas. :beer:

Mac

B-O-B'03

Established Member
A cruise sounds like a great :idea: to me.

Count me in.

-B

Users who are viewing this thread