03 cobra vs pullied gt500 vs bolt on gto vs built Ka-t 240sx on E85

t56speed

Established Member
So last Friday before work I went to the local shop to pick up some race gas for the termi. I picked up 3 gallons. After work and dinner I headed out to Mexico. Parked at the usual spot with the usual suspects and poured my race gas in an retuned the car this is the first time I have used this tune since the new longblock. So we all take off an hit the Interstate an the first thing to roll up beside me is a Srt 4 so we slow down an he wants a 50 punch so I start from 3rd and just walk past him... I was thinking no biggie just an Srt4... Next car that pulls up is a Gt500 an I know the guy and his car bc I put the parts on it lol... I was like crap im about to get walked... Well he wants a 40 so we slow down and right off the hit I spin from second quickly hit 3rd and it bogs well i was thinking fail... well until i hit power and put about 5 cars on him lol... At this point i was ecstatic lol. We keep going along and a 240sx rolls up it was S14 with S15 front end swap and had a huge front mount... Ive seen the car before but never seen it run. He wanted a 40 but i wouldnt slow down to 40 so he settled for my 50 roll and the honks began.. I spun for a slight second and instantly put a car on him and kept walking further out... Later We all met up and talked. He said I pulled him by 4 cars... After talking for a while we all headed back out and I ran into a red gto.. This is a good friend of mine he wants a 60 roll so i go back to 3rd and just as i get ready to launch the gt500 pulls up beside us too. I was like ok this should be good 3 wide lol. Well the honks begin and I start walking away I was like wtf no way... I thought it was a good night... LOl I headed home and by the time I got home I looked down an realized I was out of gas lol Had to stop for fuel and retune :(

CobraKid04

Established Member
what year GT500? either way i don't no about 5 cars. he must have went into reverse lol...

at least you had fun and good kills.

t56speed

Established Member
07 G500 2.65 pulley Jlt Cai magna flow cat back with or/x still on jlt can tune tune for pulley swap

t56speed

Established Member
Had to re match gt500 on pump gas last night. He got the jump on me
But started comin back on him went to 4th started to pull an he got out of it...

Grabber07'

Established Member
Was the GT500 at full throttle? :) Reason I ask is I dont have trouble with 03/04 cobras with similar mods as you and I have basically the same mods as your buddy.

540rwhp

t56speed

Established Member
Yes he was at full throttle lol. Maybe he cant drive.
He raced my friends 2010 ss w/ 150 shot intake and exhaust an got his doors blown
Off. I have it on video... Thee ss was only at 700psi on bottle pressure

Users who are viewing this thread