03 Cobra vs 07 GT500

InvisibleBlade

Highway to Hell
Established Member
Race specs: 40mph to ~130mph. Both started in second gear.

My car: 491rwhp with passenger
His car: ???rwhp. Midpipe, catback, and intake.

It's my buddy's car, so I'll have to ask him what mods he has again. We would have kept going a bit longer, but there was a curve coming up quick so we both backed off. Great run but, I couldn't believe how slow I shifted! I swear I could have made a sandwich in-between my 2-3 and 3-4 shifts. Not sure if you can tell in the video, but i was kicking myself during the race for shifting so slow. Anyway, it was a lot of fun so I'm sure we will do it again. Cheers! :beer:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSk-7ECpQxg"]YouTube - ‪03 Cobra vs 07 GT500‬‏[/nomedia]

Last edited:

InvisibleBlade

Highway to Hell
Established Member
I checked with him, and yea, I was correct on his mods. He has never had a tune though :(. If you look closely, you can tell I start to pull right at the end before we let off. My slow shifts were the critical points in this race and I F'ed them up lol.

I don't think I want him to get a pulley.... it will just make him faster than me :p.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Your facial expression of going from smiling and happy as hell to dead ass serious was awesome lol.
Fun run for sure.

Last edited:

gamebred26

Established Member
lol the t56 aint exactly the slickest shifting car...lol....coming from my evo...this thing is insane...more tricep work needed..lol...nice runs!

InvisibleBlade

Highway to Hell
Established Member
Thanks guys! I swear, these are the slowest shifts I have ever done in my car. I think I need the Anti-Venom mod here soon...

Coming from my Eclipse w/ a Stage 3 Shep trans sure makes me work hard in the Cobra!

Users who are viewing this thread