03 Cobra South Florida Roll Call

edz

Retired.
Established Member
There seems to be several 03's on order from SoFla. When they arrive you want to get together???

lethal

Established Member
Mine won't arrive until October (2nd run). I'd love to come and check out the first ones.... if that would be cool. A co-worker and I both work in downtown Fort Lauderdale and have coupes coming. So, if its ok, can we drool at yours?

lethal

Established Member
LOL. Ok, yeah I was sure to make that statement grammatically correct. I'll bring my own bucket too.

TruBlu03

Mine is second run as well, damn I can't wait! Mine will hopefully arrive in early October!

I too would like to get together to see everyones new rides. Maybe we can all have an 03 Cobra round up at tower shops in Nov/Dec?? Better yet, let's find a hooters and get the girls to stand for pictures with our new rides! :beer:

lethal

Established Member
Dude. Tell me about it. I want my car so bad. But... I need the time to save up some more pennies. I want to have as minimum a payment as I can get =)

IT doesn't matter tho... at this point I'd donate an organ or two just to have the car.

Red2k3cobra

Torch red coupe here being built next week. We should all get to togehter and go to the track. Or also you broward guys have a nice get together every fri. at tower shops. Iam in miami so not that far to go there every once in awhile.:beer:
:beer: we will be celebrating soon.

Users who are viewing this thread