03 Cobra Shootout What a Blast!!

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
Special thanks to Dr Jamie Meyer for his insite in putting on this awesome event. Thanks all the guys that drove through the tail end of a hurricane to show up at this event. It was wonderfull hanging out with all our friends Jim,Hammer, JT, Lucas, Matt, Finicy, Marlon, Rob, and all the guys from Diablosport for there support. Linn and I had a great time. You guys put on a great show and proved to everybody just what these cars can do. We are going support this class next year if NMRA decides to run it. If they don't we are trying to get them to do a limited schedule for the 03 cobra.
If they can't fit in I would be interested in putting on the event myself if there is enough interest.
Thanks Again
Rick/Linn

Hammer

Established Member
It was an awesome time, Rick. I am glad I was a part of it and was proud to represent Amazon Racing. Look forward to anything you can put togather in the future.

Rich

mds370

Established Member
I think it was a great time had by all. I enjoyed being a part, and meeting up with everyone. I am still working on the pics. Walgreens is not the place to have photos transfered to disc...:cuss:
Marlon

Last edited:

FINICKY

Established Member
same here i had a great time and look forward to seeing you all again

Dr. Jamie Meyer

Why would you lift?
Established Member
Great job Rick.
Amazon Racing had a very big presence at this race because of your hard work and dedication to the 03 Cobra and their owners.
Again, thanks for your support!
Jamie

Users who are viewing this thread