03 cobra setup .. need help

rfiresnake

Established Member
I have a 03 cobra that im getting ready to put a 2.2 l kb on. My question is if i run e85 what fuel setup should i go with? I was planing on running a fore hat with duel gt pumps with duel fpdms w/ wire upgrade from lethal threw my stock fuel lines .. Would this setup be ok with a 2.2 kb? I plan on running 17lbs on the street and maybe 19 for the track.. Im guessing i need 80lb inj.?

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
That should work fine, but you will need to add a BAP to that and yes you will need 80# injectors.

rfiresnake

Established Member
Do i need to replace the fuel lines as well or can i run the adapter from the hat to stock line? Im guessing the stock stuff is too small? What else do you think i may need aside from the stuff i already mentioned ?

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Do i need to replace the fuel lines as well or can i run the adapter from the hat to stock line? Im guessing the stock stuff is too small? What else do you think i may need aside from the stuff i already mentioned ?
With 19 psi you should be fine with the stock line, but adding the -8 line would be better. The only way to really find out is to datalog Fuel Pump Duty Cycle and see where you are at.

The only thing else you will need is a retune, obviously.

Users who are viewing this thread