03 cobra magnaflow catback part#

jguerrero

Established Member
does anyone know where to get the magnaflow catback sytem for the 03'. I found the x-pipe, but not the catback. Is it the same as the 01' used?

or does anyone know a website that sells it?

thankyou for the help

03DOHC

Established Member
Welcome to the site.:beer:

The catback part number is 15644. There are many many places to get the magnaflow exhaust. May I suggest doing a search on here or on Yahoo. Here's one thread I found by doing a search.-->Click me!

BTW, I understand that this subject may be new to you, but it has been asked more times than I can remember. I recommend using the search function or checking out the 2003 Cobra FAQ at the top of the 2003 Cobra Forum. The answers to many questions can be found by doing a search first. Click here for the 2003 Cobra FAQ.

Again, welcome aboard.:beer:

Last edited:

jguerrero

Established Member
what would you be asking for each of them. Also I just read a prev post that 03dohc posted a link for, and the person claimed that the car sounded almost foriegn, is this true? I hope not.

also thanks for the help

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by jguerrero
what would you be asking for each of them. Also I just read a prev post that 03dohc posted a link for, and the person claimed that the car sounded almost foriegn, is this true? I hope not.

also thanks for the help
An x-pipe has a unique sound, I would say it sounds great, but others disagree and they would be in the minority. Most people that I know like the sound, but to each his own. I got my catted x-pipe and cat-back during the last group purchace here. It was $740 shipped to my door.

B

blown03cobra

If you do buy bran new,, I shopped around quite a while and found the best deal with full line exhaust (just put that with a www) but nehoo, I Love the magnaflow and it sounds totally badass,,, excellent quality and great fit. Im gona get a Dr.Gas offroad unit just cause I dont think the car is loud enough,, personal taste, will be selling soon.

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Originally posted by 4D THNDR
$745 to my door for the complete Magnaflow exhaust from Full line Exhaust. 1-800-264-8035

A few of us Dallas guys just bought from Full line exhaust, $720 shipped.

Put mine on yesterday WOW!

This car really needs an aftermarket exhaust

-Brian

Users who are viewing this thread