03 Cobra gas tank, Fore triple hat and pumps and BAP.

Cobra03SC

Established Member
Looking to part with my current fuel setup:
-stock 03 cobra tank
-fore triple hat (has 3 separate feeds -6? and one return)
-triple y block to accept the 3 feeds into 1.
-3 divx 340lph pumps should be good well into 1k+hp and e-85 safe.
All you will need is a filter and lines run to your rails. Filter can be included possibly also for additional 75$ (aeromotive)

approx 2k miles on everything. asking 950shipped firm for the entire setup, will sell the hat+pumps for 725 shipped

Last edited:

Cobra03SC

Established Member
The tank i think will be expensive to ship, If i manage to sell the hat first with the pumps ill look into pricing for the tank shipping included by itself, but for now ide like to try and keep it together as a option.

Cobra03SC

Established Member
All together at this point, will part it out in a few days if theres no interest.

Cobra03SC

Established Member
Will part it like this:
Hat/pumps/yblock - 725 shipped
40a BAP 175 shipped
Tank- 300 + shipping (will obviously vary depending on your location), will be the shell will come without a hat (unless you buy both) and comes with out filler neck. One of the evap lines was melted by the exhaust, has no effect at all i still drive the car daily but just making sure its known. If one sells then i will have pictures of the other.

STANGNATION03

Established Member
Looking to part with my current fuel setup:
-stock 03 cobra tank
-fore triple hat (has 3 separate feeds -6? and one return)
-triple y block to accept the 3 feeds into 1.
-3 divx 340lph pumps should be good well into 1k+hp and e-85 safe.
Will include a few other things like upgraded wire and possibly a 40amp boost a pump. All you will need is a filter and lines run to your rails. Filter can be included possibly also for additional 75$ (aeromotive)

approx 2k miles on everything. asking 1100 shipped obo for the entire setup, will sell the hat+pumps for 725 shipped obo

ttt
Text me. I need the entire set up
818-256-4939

Users who are viewing this thread