03 cobra front seats light grey suede

Mike93SVT

Savior of Junk
Established Member
Where are my seats? I'm still waiting on a tracking number or my money back, getting tired of you avoiding me about this. You have my money

Blk04Snake

Established Member
Wow! everyone getting yanked around on seats lately. I know these things are big and heavy... but a little ingenuity and they wouldn't be bad to ship at all. I already have it thought out what I'd do if I were shipping a set (removing the backs and box separately)

Hope you get it worked out!!!

Mike93SVT

Savior of Junk
Established Member
so i'm still unable to get ahold of you for an answer. you're not answering your phone, you're not answering my email. and you're not sending me any pm's. you said you were shipping them on monday after delaying for 2 weeks. this is getting out of control. if you have not sent them yet, then forget it and send me the money. there's no excuse for this, if you weren't able to complete the transaction due to your schedule then you shouldn't have put them up for sale and accepted the deal

Blk04Snake

Established Member
Wish you luck getting them... my set finally showed up today on the greyhound bus. Took over a month to get them here, but I'm happy.

Mike93SVT

Savior of Junk
Established Member
Answer your phone, you said you were on your way to ship them yesterday and would call back with the tracking number, where is it?

Users who are viewing this thread