03 Cobra for sale, only 680 miles

BBriBro

Established Member
Believe it or not, there is a used 03 Cobra for sale at Woody Sander Ford in Cincinnati , OH. I do not work for the dealership, I just had a pleasant experience with them, and told them I'd post this, since I spend so much time here anyway. :) It's a torch red hard top with medium graphite interior and rear spoiler. (Remember this color is no longer produced, it has been replaced with redfire) Less than 700 miles. I was told it was owned by a middle aged woman for 3 weeks who either couldn't afford it or couldn't drive it. Anyway, Call them at (513)541-5586 and ask for Andre Eddings.

Brian

Last edited:

BBriBro

Established Member
Hmm, I didn't even know they had a website. The salesman told me it was in the paper, but was surprised no one called about it. And that people must assume its a typo, because no one has a used 03 Cobra.

BBriBro

Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
They're asking list for a used 2003 Cobra? Dealers are incredible!
Yeah, I ran into that same thing a while back at a BMW dealer looking at a "used" M3. He told me that people will pay that even though it's used just so they don't have to wait to order one. The sad thing is, I bet he's right. I guess if people are paying $4000 over sticker for a new Cobra, then MSRP for a used one is on Par. I know strange logic, but kinda makes sence. I guess thats why I don't have one yet :(

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member

You think that's bad? Jack Cauley Chevrolet in Detroit has a Ferrari dealership also, and for shits and giggles I went in and they had a used 550 Barchetta that lists for 258,000 going for an even 415,000:eek: Everything there used was well over MSRP. 2000 360 Modena with 10k on the clock for 178,000, almost 40k over msrp...

Supply and demand...

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
They're getting $10,000 over list at the only SVT dealership around here...:bash:

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
:burn:

I boycott any dealer that does this sort of thing.

When I tried to order my 03 from the 1st dealer in February, I was told minimum 5k to 10k over sticker. I immediately left and this was also the dealer that I took to the arbitration board on my 2001 Cobra. I went to the second dealer who wrote an agreement that I would not pay over sticker and that's where I purchased.

To say the least I know a LOT of people and have just spanked the 1st dealer to know end and sent people to the 2nd dealer. I hope they get everything they deserve.

LR 01 Cobra

Founding Member
Established Member
The car was returned to Woody's, because the girl that bought it, couldn't afford the insurance on it. She bought it on A plan. She only had it 2 weeks. The car runs strong, I've driven it. (Very slowly) LOL

Tim

Rob03

Established Member
Originally posted by tommylightning

Would anyone here than owns one, take any less for thiers?:shrug:

Well said and hard to argue with. Seems most people complain with it's someone else making the money (I paid MSRP and not complaining)....Like some have said, you can shop around and find a lower price, that's your perrogative. This is a free makert economy and I for one don't want it to change. If you need to shop around to find the price you want that is what you should do. Don't complain because someone wants to make money and there are willing buyers. As long as you know the price up front and there are no scams or hidden charges be happy if that is the price you have settled on...

Cheers, :beer:
Robert

Users who are viewing this thread