03 COBRA For sale in North Alabama!!!!

brett3xx

Established Member
PRICE DROPPED TO 23900!!!
I'm selling my '03 Cobra. Its got 34k miles. It is in perfect shape. You will not find a nicer one than this. It still has the factory bumper to bumper extended warranty. It's never been wrecked or abused in any way. Mods to the car are ported and polished blower, 2.75 pully, custom dyno tune, 95mm maf, 95mm CAI, steeda shifter, aftermarket clutch, bassani offroad X-pipe, and bassani catback. It's making 13lbs of boost and dynoed 461rwhp and 475rwtq. This car is a blast to drive and feels like a brand new car. Everything works and the tires are in good shape. If you have any questions feel free to give me a call at 205-388-1673 or e-mail me at [email protected]. I'm located in Jasper/Florence, Alabama. Im asking 24500obo. Thanks, Brett.

Last edited:

shhak

Established Member
Hey Brett, when you gonna have that thing in Florence again? We need to get a few guys together and head out to 62 for the hell of it some night. There's a guy in Muscle Shoals who's supposed to have an 800hp Procharged vette. He needs to go too. Let me know if you want to go cruising sometime. Might as well keep the cobra. No since in giving it away.

brett3xx

Established Member
I would love to keep it, but really cant afford it right now. I really need to sell it. Ill be there monday, but Ill be back in jasper tuesday. I probally want be back in florence untill after christmas.

brett3xx

Established Member
Mine shifts fine. And there are no clunks. I have read that alot of these cars are hard to shift at high RPMs. From what I read people are fixing it with an adjustable clutch cable and quadrent.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread