03 Cobra diecast!

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
2202777D-E5D0-48D9-845F-76A49562BFDF.png
Hey folks, not sure if you have heard that the Cobra diecast has been re-released. They have it in Comp orange and I heard later in the year it will be offered in white. Any of y’all scored one yet? I haven’t been able to find them.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Is there really? I’m sorry about that. I was all excited I just found out about these today. I went to Sams and they didn’t have any.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
What is the best diecast brand? Is miasto good?

Sent from my motorola one 5G using the svtperformance.com mobile app
'Best' is an awfully subjective word, but from everything I've seen/owned, AutoArt is the highest in terms of details, fitment and finish. Unfortunately, they never made an 03 Cobra.

They made Mach 1s, Bullitts and Saleens though..

Last edited:

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
'Best' is an awfully subjective word, but from everything I've seen/owned, AutoArt is the highest in terms of details, fitment and finish. Unfortunately, they never made an 03 Cobra.

They made Mach 1s, Bullitts and Saleens though..

Yep, I agree with you. In my opinion best is determined by what you want to do with the diecast. As far as modifying, Maisto is the best because they come apart easily and they really do not have intricate parts. However, for display or quality purposes I like GMP, Autoart, Franklin mint and Lane Exact Detail.

Users who are viewing this thread