03 Cobra Convertible FS Hartford Ct

Pimo

Established Member
Unfortunately I am selling my Satin Silver Terminator. This car is 1 of 81 satin silver convertibles built in 03 the rarest color combination. With a tune from EFILogics it made 464 RWHP and 508 RWTQ. 25,570 Miles.

Modifications:
Lightning Force Performance Heat Exchanger, Billetflow 2.76 pulley with Idlers, Steeda CAI, Mafia (set at 2), Steeda Full Length Zinc Plated SFC, Mac Off-Road H-Pipe, Borla Stinger Cat-back, MGW Orange Handle Shifter, Spec 3+ clutch with Spec aluminum flywheel, Liberty 26-Spline input shaft, Lethal Performance Steel throwout bearing sleeve, LDC Head cooling mod, UPR firewall adjuster and triple hook quadrant. Powerslot front rotors with ceramic pads all the way around.

The car has brand new Kumho Ecsta front tires it needs new rear tires, currently it has Nitto 555R's on it with pretty much no tread left.

The interior is perfect, the body has two minor spots of damage shown in the photos. The car is super clean and a blast to drive. I hate to sell it but I'm going back to school and I need the money.

$26,000 OBO

Call me at (860)798-8587 car is in on my used car lot and can be seen at any time
Adam

backside.gif

engine.gif

interiorback.gif

interiorside.gif

odometer.gif

passside.gif

sidetopup1.gif

sidetopup.gif

sidetopdown1.gif

sidetopdown.gif

sidedamage.gif