03 Cobra Complete engine,trans 2.2 KB

Casper03

Cobra Guy
Established Member
2003 Cobra motor just got rebuilt. Out my 60k mile cobra, engine has 0 miles.
Reason for rebuild was a rocker fell off, no damage to piston. One valve got bent though and decided to rebuild everything.
020. over bore, compression is bumped up slightly to 8:8:1, stock cams, new forged pistons, new rods, new bearings, arp hardware throughout.
Heads freshened, 5 Angle valve job, new springs, new valves, one new rocker. head cooling mod. New energy suspension motor mounts.
New timing chains, tensioners, guides, oil pump, water pump,oil pan, pick up tube, pulleys, belts. Spec aluminium Flywheel with new steel insert. All gaskets and seals from ford dealer. Even bought all new bolts for entire engine. Engine comes with BBK long tube headers and stage 8 bolts. Have receipts from ford dealer. Everything is bolted together and ready to drop in. Only separate if I have too, trying to sell as a package.

As it sits there is a 2.2 KB bolted on and a t-56 transmission.

T-56 has 60k miles
26 spline input shaft
Lethal TOB retainer sleeve
Brand new Spec 2+ low pedal effort option installed
MGW shifter and handle with cobra knob.
Shifts great no problems.

Prices below are firm.
Complete new motor including 2.2 KB and T-56 (will include 60LB injectors and SCT MAF with JLT CAI) $10K plus shipping
Longblock only but will include accessories, lower intake and intercooler $6K plus shipping.
T-56 transmission with clutch and shifter $1750 plus shipping
2.2 KB with upgrade snout(no catch can)and Single Blade Accufad TB ,3.00" pulley $2500 shipped.

Also a 2003 OW Cobra roller with 60k miles , has salvage titile, but not damaged, was fixed in 2008.
Complete interior 8/10, front and rear seats in great shape, complete brake lines, a/c lines etc.
No dents, exterior 8/10.
UPR tubular k member , coil overs in front, QA1 struts, Tokico shocks in rear, H&R Springs in rear. MM full length subframes.
Brand new BFG KDW2 tires on 18 polished Cobra reps. 18X9 and 18X10.5
Stock IRS , Bassani cat-back exhaust with tips.
Needs nothing just needs engine and transmission.
$7K needs to be towed of course.

No trades.

Looking to sell quickly might be up for only one week. If it doesn't sell I might finish it.
Pics will be up shortly.

Last edited:

Casper03

Cobra Guy
Established Member
Thanks for the interest guys/gals. Pics up tomorrow, but will try to sell everything together first for a week, then start to disassemble if needed.

Headers are installed on the motor right now. I really don't want to take more time and part out. Sorry for any inconvenience

Users who are viewing this thread