03 Cobra - Black, 23k OBO

Squishmytomato

Established Member
Regetfully I am putting my 03 Cobra up for sale. I am off to school in a week, and I have decided it would be wiser to invest the money, even though I really do not want to let the car go.

The car is a Black '03 Cobra, with ~49k miles on it. The car has the parchment inserts in the leather. It is build number 3687 out of 8394 in 03, and I have ALL original documentation, including window sticker and SVT certificate. The car DOES still have a remaining warranty on it (I believe this goes until 75k), and can be transferred to the new owner. The car is lightly modified, and is a blast to drive.

Mods:
K&N FIPK
Mac Catback
Mac O/R Prochamber
Billetflow 2.93 Pulley
Tune by Jon Lund
LFP Heat Exchanger
Nitto drag radials
Subframe connectors
Kenne Brown lowering springs
Slight window tint

The car has been to the track twice, and ran a best of 12.17 @ 120 in very warm weather. The car has never been "launched". This car has 11's in it all day long.

IMG_776320copy.jpg

IMG_776820copy.jpg

IMG_775920copy.jpg

Cobra019.jpg

Cobra012.jpg

Cobra005.jpg

There are two imperfections on the car, which can be seen above. The first is a slight crack on the front bumper, caused by a cell phone being thrown at the car. This can be seen in the second to last image. The second imperfection is a door ding, which can be seen in the last picture.

This is one of those cars I would love to be able to keep if I could convince my family to let me hold a garage spot, but unfortunately, it has to go. The car sounds amazing, runs incredibly, and has been a blast to drive. I am truly sad to have to sell it.

Asking price: $23,000 OBO

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 314-276-9495

Thanks,
Marc

Last edited:

Satyr

Established Member
great deal here, but why did someone throw a cell phone at your car? lol

N2O_Z28

Established Member
beautiful car and the price is perfect...of course a great deal always comes along when you cant afford it...good luck with the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread