03 Cobra A-Plan?

PFA

Established Member
Have any of you guys found the New Cobra's for A-Plan?

I have a dealer in Dearborn that will A-plan one if your interested. One bad thing is that the first build schedule is already sold. They would have to order for the later.

Rob03

Established Member
You guys have it made...unless you live near the Ford plants or somewhere close you are lucky to get MSRP...forget A-Plan or X-Plan...just very rare.....I'm sure some people get it in other locations around Fords other plants...but those of us stuck elswhere just get regular prices...

cobra 829

Established Member
pfa blackwell has two coupe left pick color will do a-plan they treid to get me on my trade 13000 for 2001 gt coupe yea right smoke some crack

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
Originally posted by Rob03
You guys have it made...unless you live near the Ford plants or somewhere close you are lucky to get MSRP...forget A-Plan or X-Plan...just very rare.....I'm sure some people get it in other locations around Fords other plants...but those of us stuck elswhere just get regular prices...

i was told since i was a repeat customer the management would give me one of their seven they're getting at x plan.

Cobra-R

Established Member
I would have a hard time saying no to a 03 if I could get one for X plan price. (wonder if Tommylightning will see this?):p

PFA

Established Member
The dealer is Fairlane. I think I'm going to keep the Lightning for now though.
I thought I saw a bunch of people saying there was no A-Plan avail. at all, so I was going to help out. Good to see other dealers giving it too.
Thanks

Cat Breath

Established Member
Newbie here, on xplan

I'll admit that I was rather depressed when I started calling dealerships here in CO. Almost all of them came right out and said that they were selling the 03 cobras for MSRP + $5K. The dealership right near my house told me that they had sold all of their first allots at MSRP +$5K! The only reason (that I can tell anyway) a dealer will have for not selling on one of the 'plans' is if they are planning on selling the cars at a markup over MSRP. Although when I started calling dealerships I was prepared to call out of state, I found a dealer in CO who allowed me to preorder on the Xplan, just yesterday. They didn't have a big allotment and I got the last of the first run allots. Keep searching if you are trying to get on one of the 'plans', even if you have to travel a couple states it is worth it. If that fails, try to find one on 'plan' for the 2nd allotment. Good luck!

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra-R
I would have a hard time saying no to a 03 if I could get one for X plan price. (wonder if Tommylightning will see this?):p

Brian, but you are also vastly more wealthy than myself I am speculating...(i.e. can afford TWO R's, one '01, and one lightning, plus any other vehicles you may have). If the cost were not as much of an issue, I would have mine on order also.

cobra 829

Established Member
cats breath call blackwell ford in plymouth michigan they have 2 coupe left as of friday they told me they would sell for a-plan if you can get it if not a perrty sure msrp or less you can buy a one way plane ticket for a lot less then 5000.00 and get to drive your car home or have it shipped

Berke

Super Genius
Established Member
I ordered mine(w/ A-plan) from Dean Sellers in Troy, but Varsity, Tom Holzer, and Jerome Duncan all said they would honor A-plan.

Last edited:

my03svtcobra

Established Member
HELP ME OUT GUYS WHAT IS AN X OR A PLAN IM NOT GETTING IT //??????? II HAVE IN WRIGHTING THAT MY IS NOT TO EXCEED 3000.00 BUCKS OVER INV. OR AT MARKET VALUE

SD

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra-R

I have seen it now. Sorry guys I would love to do them at A/Z/X?D plan...if I was getting the kind of allocation that some of the larger SVT dealers are. If I were getting 40 per year I would do it. BTW X-Plan is now over invoice, Ford added $150 to X-Plan pricing a couple of weeks ago.

Forget about the pricing and enjoy the car.:thumbsup:
I have the feeling that when word gets around about what these cars will do...supply will go down. JMO

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
I asked the dealer I have my 03 on order from if they would do any of Fords X/A etc plans on the new Cobra.. nope.. they don't on any SVT product, nor the new Tbird.. the best they will do is MSRP on the SVT, and 3K over on the Tbird..

Users who are viewing this thread