03 cobra, 500rwhp!!, factory extended warranty!!

brett3xx

Established Member
Im selling my redfire 03 cobra. It has 29k miles. Extended factory bumper to bumper waranty. It has 500rwhp. mods to the car are ported and polished blower, 2.75 pully, CAI, 95maf, steeda shifter, stage II clutch, bassani offroad Xpipe, and Bassanit catback. This car is in perfect shape. You will not find a nicer one. Its never been wrecked and is in perfect shape. It comes with the stock wheels, not the FR500 in the pics. Im asking 28k. If you want it without warranty Ill take 1000 less! my Cell is 205-388-1673. call anytime. Im located in Jasper Alabama. Thanks, Brett

Last edited:

brett3xx

Established Member
why would the warranty be worthless on the engine, tranny? My local ford place told me to just remove the pully before I come in for warranty work.

Last edited:

scancion

Established Member
If you have a chip... which you should if you have 500 whp then your warranty is long gone.

brett3xx

Established Member
They told me it wouldnt affect it. They told me they would over look it. I think it has to do with which dealership you take it to. Anyways a chip just pops right out, if you dont want them to know its there.

NOXCUSES

Z0SICK
Established Member
Yeah it comes out, but there is a glazing on the pcm, and when you install the chip you have to remove that. All they do is pull your pcm and see the glazing is gone, and void your warranty.

shhak

Established Member
Hey, why you selling it so soon? You just got it this spring. I'm already looking for another one, but I'm needing to trade my truck in on the next one. You should've bought mine, so I could've bought it back. LOL. Good Luck.

Users who are viewing this thread