03 Black Mach 1

Slowfox92

Established Member
So since I've posted this add this car has gotten a lot of love! No more tick and no more leaks. Just dumped 1600$+ in this car making it mechanically sound. New water pump, fresh oil change, the tick was fixed by Heath at Premier Performance, replaced my rear cobras with deep dish 17x10.5 cobras with 315 nittos on them, new springs in the rear (front and rears are still H&R's, red in color) painted my calipers red and checked my brakes, replaced every little bulb in the car to make everything light up, rear trunk "Mustang" mat, weather floor mats, smoked fog lights, new antifreeze and belts, HID's taken out cause they messed with the electrical system, rear headrest installed because it wasn't there when I purchased the car, and hopefully next week I'll be installing a 03/04 cobra bumper, possibly nitrous, and it will be in Vegas for the 50th anniversary of Mustangs. Beautiful car, willing to trade for only a termi and cash on my end or some sick gt's.

Not sure if I am ready for this, but I have to do it.
Willing to trade for other mustang and cash. Maybe even a nice truck and cash just show me what you got. I have for sale a 03 Mach 1 Mustang. Awesome car I have enjoyed it. Has many goodies
JLT CAI
4.10 gears
MGW shifter
Adjustable clutch cable
Some sort of clutch I think its the King Cobra Clutch kit
BBK throttle body
Flowmaster catback with 3 1/2 in chrome rolled tips
Cats were cut off and replaced with tubing which sends off the check engine light because of the 02 sensors
Valve covers were powdercoated a light blue and looks way good
Recent oil change
Spark plugs replaced
Tranny fluid replaced
03/04 chrome cobra wheels
Fusion tires, size 255/45R/17's, 9/32 tread
Smoked headlights
Tinted taillights
Chrome bumper inserts from UPR products
The interior is in great shape other than the front seat covers are pretty worn down and a headrest piece is missing above the rear seats. Has a touchscreen (Pioneer???) deck with the Mach sound system which sounds great.
AEM oil temp and air/fuel gauges mounted on a carbon fiber pillar pod
H&R lowering springs
Drilled and slotted rotors on both ends
The guy who had it before me installed the hood pins so I put the hood latch back on so nobody can just open the hood at any time.
20% tint
Recently replaced the A/C compressor and serpentine belt
HID's

Car has the notorious head tick
$10,500 OBO
Kaden @ 208-226-6674

Last edited:

Slowfox92

Established Member
Thank you 11shelbygt500, has 108,500 miles. The pics are on the link. If the link does not work for some reason just text me and I will send them to you. I've also got some videos if you want to hear the car run.

Slowfox92

Established Member
You have to pull the heads and replace that valve adjuster. Premier Performance in SLC quoted me 700$ for labor and the parts shouldn't be bad at all. But it doesn't effect the cars performance at all. Motivated seller. Make offer

Users who are viewing this thread