'03 bashing

jtfx6552

Established Member
There seems to be alot of '03 bashing goin' on, more so on stangnet then here, so I'd thought I'd post that:
My '03 has been flawless so far...
Not meaning to rub it in anyones face that is having problems, because I feel for those who are, but... not everyone is having problems.
JT

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Originally posted by jtfx6552
There seems to be alot of '03 bashing goin' on, more so on stangnet then here, so I'd thought I'd post that:
My '03 has been flawless so far...
Not meaning to rub it in anyones face that is having problems, because I feel for those who are, but... not everyone is having problems.
JT

Werd.:thumbsup:

hoodedsnake

Established Member
I'm about to turn 1000 and all is good. This is my fifth stang, second cobra and I can say the fit and finish on this one is better than the others, cobra included. Both doors close nice and square with solid sound, even gaps at panels and skirts, my front fascia is a bit loose like others have posted, that and a small paint blemish are my only complaints so far.
I cant hear myself think about these minor details due to the SWEET engine I pulled, this thing is strong, smooth and all is good in my world so far!!!

Users who are viewing this thread