03 azure blue 98k

Waffle

Established Member
FS 03 Azure blue mach-1 98k I'm selling my 03 azure blue mach , I must get a 4x4 truck for the winter. It has 98k miles , tranny was rebuilt at about 90k miles and it got a new clutch at the same time, the car has been side swiped, the bumpers door quarter panels and hood were redone on the driver side and it looks great. Car has tinted headlights&tails ,MGW short throw, flow master mufflers , 2-way viper alarm and sct tuner. Couple small astetic mods. I also have an o/r x pipe if you want that I had it on but switched to stock for emissions . Asking 10000$ bottom dollar or if you have a ford or chevy 4x4 pickup to trade I'll entertain. I'm having trouble resizing my pics for uploading but shoot me a text or email and I'll send you them . Call or text 314-three-oh-eight-9140 Here is my craiglist ad with pictures https://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/4723816855.html

Waffle

Established Member
Sure it isn't ideal but the job was nicely done and it looks factory. I have other pictures to show the repainting

Waffle

Established Member
lets talk, shoot me a text and make an offer. I would say it's better than factory since it doesn't have tons of rock chips like most

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread