03/11/06 Small Garage Day

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
I am putting in a new half-shaft into my Cobra this saturday and I am having some car buddies come over and help me out. Unfortunately, most of the guys are import dudes, but I think they will be able to help out just fine. But if any Cobra/Ford/Domestic local guys want to come by you will be more than welcome, whether is it to help out or to hang out.

I will be buying beers and pizza for those that show up.

Are there any tricks or surprises that I should watch out for when removing the half-shaft? I will will be following Postban's instructions for the red pill (even though I am just putting in a stocker for now, level 5's later in the summer).

Oh yeah, it iwll be at my parents' house where the car has been hybernating for the winter in Norwich, CT.

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
Norwich, CT

About 5 minutes away from the Mohegan Sun.

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
I have to work all weekend otherwise it would be a possibility, I live in East Lyme which is about fifteen or twenty minutes from Norwich.

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
stmoney11 said:
I have to work all weekend otherwise it would be a possibility, I live in East Lyme which is about fifteen or twenty minutes from Norwich.

Ahh, that sucks.

There will be monthly meets at Mohegan Sun (1st sunday of each month starting in April) that you should come to.

blecoupe89

Sprayin for 10's
Established Member
It looks like it will be a good day for ya! I'd like to meet some of you guys but you're too far away. Have fun :beer:

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
It's alright blecoupe, I woiuld have like to have seen the LX though.

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
Hey guys I think I will be starting by 9 or 10 in themorning, but it doesn't look like anyone from here is comeing

Just in case any of you guys decide to come, here is the address:

63 Sherwood Lane
Norwich, CT 06360

Users who are viewing this thread