03/04 valve covers/coil covers & pulleys set

fordmanforever

Venomous
Established Member
I have a set of valve covers off my 03 cobra. I bought a new black crinkle powdercoated set to go with my future Whipple upgrade. Also, someone must have sprayed heavy cleaner on them cause on both covers and the coil covers the finish is bubbling up. Clean em up re-paint, powder coat, polish, chrome them whatever you want to do. Make me an offer on them. I want rid of them. Don't have alot of extra garage room. I also have a set of Motoblue Idler pulleys and bracket for extra tensioner. So you get 4 pulleys the bracket everything you need to install them. they were bought off another member on here and never installed them. Decided to go a different route. Make an offer on the pulleys or the valve covers or both. Thanks for looking. I will post up pics if someone will tell me how to post the pics. Thanks

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
I think your description is clear and understand that they need refinished. What kind of condition is the NICHE-LINE SVT plate in and does it come with it. If there is not any deep scratches or repairs needed I'd give $100 shipped. I would have PM'ed you a price but dont have that option at this time. JR

fordmanforever

Venomous
Established Member
tell me how to post the pics and I will. I kept the svt plate for my new covers. Thanks ANd no they need no repairs at all just blemishes on the finish

nutnbutcustm

Established Member
i am interested in buying everything. to post pics just image host them on photobucket. or e-mail them to me and i will post them for you.

[email protected]

or i may just buy them and you wont have to worry about posting pics!!! :lol

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
tell me how to post the pics and I will. I kept the svt plate for my new covers. Thanks ANd no they need no repairs at all just blemishes on the finish

thanks for the listing I threw a price out there with the info I had. I could pay Monday or if you are holding out for a better offer I understand completely. Good luck to you either way.

Users who are viewing this thread