03-04 Terminator value?

whosurdaddy

Established Member
Just wondering how much an 03-04 Cobra will be worth in about 5 years? I ask because thats when ill prolly be able to afford one. :cuss:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Mine will be around 70 grand or so. You can get a great deal now and offer me 55,000.

NHRACobra

Cobra guy
Established Member
And as the years pass, they will be worth that much more. ;-)

Last edited:

swlacobra

too many cars
Established Member
i saw the end of the performance cars in the early 70's. gas prices, emissions, and insurance were blamed. sound like whats going on now? we could see these cars hold their value extremely well.

Cobra-Master

Established Member
I bought mine used 3 years ago with 2K miles on it for $27K.

I saw one in an auto trader just like with the same amount of miles (14K) the other day, and the person wanted $31K. Sometimes it depends where in the country you are at as well, the demand for the particular color, etc...

Last edited:

whosurdaddy

Established Member
Wow, I kinda thought they would worth as much as 01's are now? Since those are 5 years old now. :shrug:

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
I got mine January 2005 for $25.9 out the door with approx. 11K mi...but I cut a HELL of a deal and my old Saleen clone (they thought it was real...suckers!!)!

-Mike

shocker 420

Established Member
Sonik Blur said:
I got mine January 2005 for $25.9 out the door with approx. 11K mi...but I cut a HELL of a deal and my old Saleen clone (they thought it was real...suckers!!)!

-Mike

lol, i bet that made somebody really happy!

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
I picked up a mustang trader last week for shits and giggles, every 2004 with less than 10K miles on it had a price between 31-33K for coupes.

goingup

Established Member
50 BMG said:
I picked up a mustang trader last week for shits and giggles, every 2004 with less than 10K miles on it had a price between 31-33K for coupes.

Dreamers. :sleeping:

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Sonik Blur said:

-Mike

If I found out someone sold me a fake Saleen they would receive a heavy @ss whooping!

rd04svt

Established Member
I was at the local dealer today and their Saleen verts were $51.5k sticker....that's enough to put a well kept Terminator in the $30k+/- range....

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
The 04 cobra is the last of the Den of snakes from ford (GT500 is not included in the club , not a true cobra in name). So I think the value of these should do very well.

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
phillySVT said:
If I found out someone sold me a fake Saleen they would receive a heavy @ss whooping!
I'm sure they found out sooner or later...I checked back a couple weeks later and the salesman was busting my chops. I don't care, so many dealers take advantage of people everyday...I thought I'd get one for the home team. But if you're in the market for a Saleen, you should know what you're buying.

-Mike

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Sonik Blur said:
I'm sure they found out sooner or later...I checked back a couple weeks later and the salesman was busting my chops. I don't care, so many dealers take advantage of people everyday...I thought I'd get one for the home team. But if you're in the market for a Saleen, you should know what you're buying.

-Mike

If it was a dealership I say right on!!!!!! They'll srcew you in a second and not think twice!

Users who are viewing this thread