03-04 steeda catback for cobra (local deal)

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
Hey guys,

I bought Christian's stinger's and they crazy loud. I like it :rolling: Anyway, I have a perfect condition Steeda exhaust that's been on the car for approx. 3-5k miles. If you want to pick them up you can have it for $450. they are $609 plus shipping from steeda.
th_steedacatback.jpg

Tru_Ice

Banned
suprjagr said:
Hey guys,

I bought Christian's stinger's and they crazy loud. I like it :rolling: Anyway, I have a perfect condition Steeda exhaust that's been on the car for approx. 3-5k miles. If you want to pick them up you can have it for $450. they are $609 plus shipping from steeda.
th_steedacatback.jpg

What's up Jake, you coming out Friday?

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
what's up man?
I'll be there, have to leave around 4:30 to get there, though...Do you think that's enough time, I'll probably get to the track at 5:30

Tru_Ice

Banned
suprjagr said:
what's up man?
I'll be there, have to leave around 4:30 to get there, though...Do you think that's enough time, I'll probably get to the track at 5:30

Depends where your taking off from. I'll be leaving here from Evertt at around 2. I'll probably get there about 3:30. I'm just going early to try to get a good dial in. If you know what your going to run, then your pretty safe at 5:30.

Users who are viewing this thread